Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
CDC: Lockdowns have probably caused 100,000+ deaths so far >

CDC: Lockdowns have probably caused 100,000+ deaths so far

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CDC: Lockdowns have probably caused 100,000+ deaths so far

Old 10-22-2020, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default CDC: Lockdowns have probably caused 100,000+ deaths so far

Especially among young people

"Since such young people are at very low risk for COVID-19 fatality—20-49-year-olds have a 99.98% chance of surviving the virus, per CDC data—it has been suggested that the shocking increase in deaths is largely attributable to deaths of “despair,” or deaths linked to our “cure” for the disease: lockdown measures.Former Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, one of the most vocal and earliest proponents of lockdown measures, admitted this much during a Wednesday news appearance.

“I would suspect that a good portion of the deaths in that younger cohort were deaths due to despair, due to other reasons,” admitted Gottlieb (see video below). “We’ve seen a spike in overdoses, and I would suspect that a good portion of those excess deaths in that younger cohort were from drug overdoses and other deaths that were triggered by some of the implications of we’ve gone through to try to deal with COVID-19.”

https://militaryveteransofdisqus.org...-young-people/