Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Final Prediction before Nov 3 >

Final Prediction before Nov 3

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Final Prediction before Nov 3

Old 10-22-2020, 04:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default Final Prediction before Nov 3

I previously made a prediction that Biden would win the presidential election with 319 electoral votes to Trumpís 229 electoral votes. Iím gonna update that just a little bit. I now think Biden is going to win with 305 EVs to Trumpís 244.

I'm putting this out there for a couple of reasons. One, I see so many posts talking about the size of Trumpís rallies or car parades or boat parades or TV ratings or the number of signs in a neighborhood as if they are valid predictors of election results. They are not. Two, the tenor of this site in recent weeks genuinely worries me. Too many are talking about post-election violence with what almost appears to be hopefulness. I donít think this is helpful to our process. And no one on the right is calling for calm.

My prediction is based on, you guessed it, polls. I follow several sites that aggregate the most respected polls and provide some predictions. They are, electoralvote.com, fivethirtyeight.com, www.270towin.com, and electionprojection.com.

Yeah, I know, quite a few here discount polls as being either inaccurate or biased for whatever reasons. I believe that most (most) of the more respected pollsters do not have an inappropriate bias and are in the business of getting it right, and are still the best predictors of election outcomes. That is of course, if you accept that there are certain margins of error to be accounted for.

Why Biden will win:
Discounting the states that have polls that are within 5% (the standard margin of error accepted) of going either way, Biden has not been below 270 electoral votes since early May. Meaning, cut out all the statistical ties, he still wins. Itís that simple.

Currently Biden is at 340, Trump at 198 Ė I give Trump Texas even though it is currently tied. His numbers might look similar to Clintons of 2016 in terms of EVs (four years ago most had Clinton at 337, Trump at 204) BUT his numbers are far more solid given that there are less states that are genuinely in play. In short, for Trump to win he needs to drive deep into blue territory states that are consistently poling for Biden, well outside the margins of error.

So, absent something really crazy happening, I am fairly confident that Biden will beat Trump. Of course, saying I am 80% certain means that one in five times I will be wrong. If thatís the case, come November 3 (or fourth, fifth, whenever the election is called) I will certainly come back to this board and eat a serving of crow.

On the other hand, if (when?) I am shown to be right, I trust that those on this site will not claim that the election was stolen from them by fraud or whatnot. The data has been there all along.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yesterday.

Obama "rally", the greatest rock star of the left, in Philly.

Trump, in North Carolina, yesterday.

Kamala Harris in NC, yesterday.

No further comment needed.
Attached Thumbnails Final Prediction before Nov 3-16033368141513377133639632614637.jpg   Final Prediction before Nov 3-16033369003235225645450194179504.jpg   Final Prediction before Nov 3-kamala-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Valorius; 10-22-2020 at 05:47 AM.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the only reason Obama has shown up on the scene this late in the game with the rallies is because Biden has shed black votes.
When you think about it, it was Obama who decimated the Democrat party.

I was listening to some of Obama's car rally, and it was funny to hear a sparse car honk every now and then.

C. Davis
Old 10-22-2020, 07:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post

So, absent something really crazy happening, I am fairly confident that Biden will beat Trump.
TLDR. To sum this up succinctly, it appears that what you are saying is that the vast coalition of morons, perverts, criminals, racists, slackers, lunatics, traitors and other assorted delusional halfwits who comprise the Democrat party now outnumber the folks who actually believe that the USA is something more than an imperialist cesspool created by a bunch of sub-humanoid old white slaveholders that must be fundamentally changed.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's in the bag for trump, I wouldn't even bother voting.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

^^^ Sage advice for democrats.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
TLDR. To sum this up succinctly, it appears that what you are saying is that the vast coalition of morons, perverts, criminals, racists, slackers, lunatics, traitors and other assorted delusional halfwits who comprise the Democrat party now outnumber the folks who actually believe that the USA is something more than an imperialist cesspool created by a bunch of sub-humanoid old white slaveholders that must be fundamentally changed.

The degree of self imposed ignorance by the left is unbelievable, however I am looking forward to those like old Hubby getting run over by reality!
Old 10-22-2020, 05:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
The degree of self imposed ignorance by the left is unbelievable, however I am looking forward to those like old Hubby getting run over by reality!
My son has worked for a "Big Law" law firm since before the 2016 election. One of the female partners had scheduled kind of a "sleep over" of children at the law firm to observe and celebrate the election of Hillary Clinton. Of course . . . Trump won and this coronation of Hillary celebration crashed and burned. How delightful. That is going to happen this time again.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

I predict Trump is going to win and the left is going to declare war on the country and it is going to get real ugly. Be prepared to fend off the leftist rabble!
Old 10-23-2020, 05:52 AM
Typical Buck

I predict that the left has already put many cheating tools in place, and may just steal this one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.