Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
DoJ and FBI: Hunter biden laptop NOT Russian disinformation >

DoJ and FBI: Hunter biden laptop NOT Russian disinformation

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

DoJ and FBI: Hunter biden laptop NOT Russian disinformation

Old 10-20-2020, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default DoJ and FBI: Hunter biden laptop NOT Russian disinformation

FBI and DOJ do not believe Hunter Biden laptop part of Russian disinformation campaign

"1) FBI & DOJ concur w/ Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden's laptop & the emails in question weren't part of a Russian disinformation campaign," Fox News producer Sean Langille tweeted Tuesday evening. "2) The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question." He said it was first reported by Fox News's Justice Department producer Jake Gibson.

A federal law enforcement official confirmed the report with the Washington Examiner.

Separately, Langille tweeted that Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum "is told by a Federal Law Enforcement Official that the emails are 'authentic.' And that the laptop may have not been looked at right away when it was received."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ation-campaign
Old 10-20-2020, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Supposedly Steve Bannon was interviewed by Maria Barteroma and said a whole bunch more Hunter Biden emails are coming out over the next 24 hours. Bannon said they wanted all this stuff out before the debate. If it is bad, does Biden skip the debate offering some bogus excuse to avoid facing the music?
Old 10-20-2020, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, here is the interview you are referring to.

You tube is suppressing it in searches. I cannot find it in their search engine. I have seen the interview though, and you were correctly informed what it was about.

While at it, this is the interview of DNI Ratcliffe saying the Hunter Biden laptop is not a russian plot: