Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence >

LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence

Old 10-19-2020, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence

"Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’"Under the guise of seeking to “prevent a constitutional crisis,” a massive network of well funded left-wing activists and progressive groups are training, organizing, and planning to mobilize millions of Americans should President Trump “contest the election results,” refuse to concede, or claim an early victory.

More than 80 advocacy groups and grassroots organizations have joined in a broad coalition calling itself “Protect the Results” and proclaiming that “we cannot ignore the threat that Trump poses to our democracy and a peaceful transition of power.”

The coalition is a joint project of Indivisible and Stand Up America, two left-wing groups founded in response to President Trump’s 2016 election and whose goals are “to organize and resist Trump’s dangerous agenda” and “to defeat Trump and his enablers.”

Seeking to “protect” election results by use of its millions of members, the coalition calls to “take coordinated action” and “prepare for a potential post-election crisis.”

“Be prepared,” warns a
on its homepage.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ght-like-hell/

----------

What will each of YOU be doing to stand up for the republic on Nov4?

(This includes me too)
Old 10-19-2020, 12:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
"Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’"Under the guise of seeking to “prevent a constitutional crisis,” a massive network of well funded left-wing activists and progressive groups are training, organizing, and planning to mobilize millions of Americans should President Trump “contest the election results,” refuse to concede, or claim an early victory.

More than 80 advocacy groups and grassroots organizations have joined in a broad coalition calling itself “Protect the Results” and proclaiming that “we cannot ignore the threat that Trump poses to our democracy and a peaceful transition of power.”

The coalition is a joint project of Indivisible and Stand Up America, two left-wing groups founded in response to President Trump’s 2016 election and whose goals are “to organize and resist Trump’s dangerous agenda” and “to defeat Trump and his enablers.”

Seeking to “protect” election results by use of its millions of members, the coalition calls to “take coordinated action” and “prepare for a potential post-election crisis.”

“Be prepared,” warns a video on its homepage.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ght-like-hell/

----------

What will each of YOU be doing to stand up for the republic on Nov4?

(This includes me too)
I wonder what they will do when we fight back and crush them? Sounds to me like they know they are going to lose.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

It sounds like they expect Biden to lose in November.
Old 10-19-2020, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Their plan is to win after election day.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

It sounds like they are planning for anarchy and hoping to pick up the pieces afterwards. Soros is an enigma. He was in a German concentration camp but survived by doing what? Be interesting to see what's down his back trail. Bet his skirts are not clean at all. Most concentration camp survivors are liberal but not violent and absolutely do not want anarchy which is basically mob rule and how they ended up in concentration camps in the first place. Soros OTOH seems to revel in that stuff. There's something more to the story with him that is likely evil.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Have you ever wondered why Trump has NOT used federal troops to quell riots this summer? Because he wanted to get re-elected. He probably knows that if he had used federal troops in the summer, the 'fake news' would have twisted that into some Nazi suppression. They would have been wrong, but it would have increased the 'fake news' headwind he is already fighting against.

But after the election Trump doesn't HAVE to give a crap what the press says. The election will be over. If there is violence, Trump can send forces in to quell the riots and just say "suck on it!" I believe there is precedent for this -- it is not beyond the powers of the President. I think Ronald Reagan did this during the riots associated with the Rodney King court decision. I also think that by this point in time there will not be many people who are supportive of riots continuing. I think folks sympathetic to the Democrats were OK with letting riots continue because they thought they made Trump look bad in some way. After the election -- that motivation is gone. We don't decide elections based on who can say the worst curse words, who has the effrontery to throw a Molotov cocktail furthest, who attacks people best.

In general, I suppose it depends on where the violence occurs. I can only say that I will defend myself and my family to repulse any attacks made on my family.

Last edited by Alsatian; 10-19-2020 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-19-2020, 03:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
Have you ever wondered why Trump has NOT used federal troops to quell riots this summer? Because he wanted to get re-elected. He probably knows that if he had used federal troops in the summer, the 'fake news' would have twisted that into some Nazi suppression. They would have been wrong, but it would have increased the 'fake news' headwind he is already fighting against.

But after the election Trump doesn't HAVE to give a crap what the press says. The election will be over. If there is violence, Trump can send forces in to quell the riots and just say "suck on it!" I believe there is precedent for this -- it is not beyond the powers of the President. I think Ronald Reagan did this during the riots associated with the Rodney King court decision. I also think that by this point in time there will not be many people who are supportive of riots continuing. I think folks sympathetic to the Democrats were OK with letting riots continue because they thought they made Trump look bad in some way. After the election -- that motivation is gone. We don't decide elections based on who can say the worst curse words, who has the effrontery to throw a Molotov cocktail furthest, who attacks people best.

In general, I suppose it depends on where the violence occurs. I can only say that I will defend myself and my family to repulse any attacks made on my family.
I concur, if the rabble riots I hope he sends out the National Guard and obliterates the scum.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

my weapons arte cleaned, loaded, and strategically placed !
Old 10-20-2020, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

No violence is being promoted, just protests. Right wing hoax, probably Russian created, that sows seeds of hate and violence. It simply ain't true.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

The reason that Trump did not invoke the Insurrection act to deploy federal troops before is because SecDef Esper publically rebuked him, and said it would be wrong to use the insurrection act. He then deactivated the MP's from the 82nd airborne that the DoD had activated and sent to DC, without consulting the president.

Trump called him into his office and read him the riot act, and the troops were put back on red alert, but Esper still has his job.

Story from CBS here:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-d...ffice-meeting/

It was shortly after this that CJCoS Milley publically apologized for accompanying Trump to the burned out church in DC the day after the riots.

Milley also still has his job.

Links to stories:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/esp...-send-military
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-photo-op.html

The point I am trying to get across here is that the US military has sent clear indications that it is not all aboard with the concept of the unified chain of command. Which more than any other thing that has happened....is terrifying.

Former USMC General and SecDef James Mattis is also reported by Bob Woodward to have openly plotted to launch a coup against the president while still serving as SecDef... story here from The Gateway Pundit:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-white-house/

If trump continues to surround himself with deep state swamp creatures it wont matter what orders he issues...they just will not be carried out.

Example about 2 weeks ago trump ordered the declassification of all materials regarding russia gate, and publicly stated so on Twitter.

The DoJ responded by stating in open court that Tweets are not lawful orders. This despite the fact that DoJ held that presidential tweets are official presidential statements. Story and link here:

DOJ says Trump tweets on Trump-Russia declassification were not declassification orders

The Justice Department told a federal court that President Trump’s recent tweets about the declassification of Trump-Russia investigation documents did not actually constitute formal declassification orders as the DOJ opposed a motion to release more information connected to former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rs/ar-BB19ZMfo

Even after all this time, elements of the entire US government apparatus remain in open revolt against the President of the United States.

Which is, again, terrifying.

Last edited by Valorius; 10-20-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.