Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence >

LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence

Old 10-21-2020, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have a book sitting in front of me as I peck this out on my smart phone titled "L'insurrection qui vient" written by le comité invisible, published originally 2007. That title, in English, is "The Coming Insurrection." Its authorship is claimed by 'the invisible committee.' I have read the book, in French. It is well written. Those who wrote this book are well educated.

There is a passage in this book -- and it is NOT remarkable relative to the rest of the book -- that clearly advises to seize every opportunity of civil protest marches to escalate the conflict and damage property.

p. 67: "Tirer parti de chaque effondrement du système pour gagner en force." Exploit every collapse of the system to grow in strength.

p.100: how to sabotage urban infrastructure is described.

And indeed France shows the workings of these efforts.

This IS organized. It IS malice aforethought. It is NOT random or spontaneous. It is here in the US now. To think otherwise is simply to refuse to believe one's own eyes. This one book is only exemplary. There are books in English: this is not a disease that respects international borders.

Last edited by Alsatian; 10-21-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

LEFT WING group "Shutdown DC" has posted the following online guide, outlining the scenarios they see, and their plans to cause massive disruptions in the US:

Here is the document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.yxh25r43s1ti

Overview:

4 Phases of the Election

Date

Phase

Marked By

Now-

Nov 3

Lead Up

Organizing, Planning, Voter Repression Resistance, Voter Registration and Information Distribution

Nov 3

Election Day

Direct Voter Assistance, Dealing with Voter Intimidation, Potential Actions at Boards of Elections

Nov 3 -

Dec 14

Count Every Vote

Action to demand that no winner be announced until every vote is counted, mass coordinated action

Unknown

False Declaration of Victory

Mass Direct Action Mobilizing, Civil Disobedience and Broad Resistance

There are some euphemisms for "wide spread violence" in that list.

It continues:

"In the context of a coup or highly contested election we need to be clear that our actions must directly affect the structures and pillars of power. Our largest asset in this regard utilizes the ideas of non-compliance through massive, broad based direct action. Where we can, we need to be in the streets, on the highways, or at the sites of power and power holders. In our jobs and lives we must refuse to allow those taking control the legitimacy of the power they seek through strikes, slowdowns, and boycotts, and public refusal to accept an illegitimate ruling party."

"Direct action" is a special operations term for direct action raids: IE, combat. It is also referred to as "Kinetics."

And more:

"Another section urges activists to stop American life from continuing if the election does not go their way (original emphasis):
In order to really win we will need to force some pillars of power (business, military, media, or other major institutions) to decide to side with the people, or at least get out of the way. If everyday life goes on, a despot will not leave power, and so there will be no incentive for real systems change. You want to think about what it might take to stop business-as-usual."

And finally:

"In the end, the actual electorate might be split, half truly believing that Trump was elected legally, and half knowing that he was not. It is in this muddied context of legal and political wrangling that we must take action. We cannot wait to see how the chips fall. That will only ensure more power for the violent white supremacist machine that is the Trump administration and its supporters.

We want to be clear here, though: we are not a group of Biden supporters. This is not about ensuring that the Democrats win, but actually preparing for the possibility that white supremacist violence will continue."

I don't just say things Hubby. Ever.

The overwhelmingly white marxist antifa left plans to use "White supremacy" as a cover for direct attacks on all levels of the US government, and it mentions BY NAME, "Trump supporters."

Last edited by Valorius; 10-21-2020 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Left-Wing Terrorists Leave Ominous Notes on Homes Promising Destruction if President Trump Wins Re-Election

Posted on twitter by Matt Schlapp:

“You have been identified by our group as being a Trump supporter,” the letter reads. “Your address has been added to our database as a target for when we attack should Trump not concede the election.”

“We recommend that you check your home insurance policy and make that it is current and that it has adequate coverage for fire damage,” the letter continues.

https://conservativelyspeakin.blogsp...e-ominous.html

Old 10-25-2020, 02:23 AM
Fork Horn

Throwing rocks at bees nest isn’t good sooner or later the bees fight back and you will get stung
Old 10-25-2020, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

The local police and FBI both need to investigate this stuff. People like that need to get arrested and prosecuted.
Old 10-25-2020, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Makes me wish I lived in Kansas. I'd put up a lot of BIG Trump signs and see if I could added to their list.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

https://patriotlatestnews.com/appare...sination-plan/

Bernie Sanders supporter arrested for plotting assassination of Joe Biden
Old 10-25-2020, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Black veteran attacked by BLM, flag stolen:

https://txarmyvet.blogspot.com/2020/...ult-black.html
Old 10-26-2020, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

Scum bags everyone of them