Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence >

LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

LEFT planning massive widescale post election violence

Old 10-20-2020, 07:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
No violence is being promoted, just protests. Right wing hoax, probably Russian created, that sows seeds of hate and violence. It simply ain't true.
Yeah right! Those who get run over by the train are the ones who never saw it coming or didn't believe it was coming. I would rather be prepared to defend the Union than intentionally blind to what could well come.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 10-20-2020 at 09:22 AM.
Old 10-20-2020, 08:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

The thing that leftist halfwits don't seem to understand is that Orwell wrote 1984 as a warning, not as a template.

I'll be upgrading my CC weapon from a seven round .380 to an 18 round 9mm. Just need to figure out how to dress with it for work. The .380 was easy with a Sig pocket holster. A double-stack 1911 is a little harder to hide...
Old 10-20-2020, 09:24 AM
Banned

Horizontal shoulder holster under a jacket or sport coat.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:25 AM
Banned

Horizontal shoulder holster under a jacket or sport coat. I used to carry my 1911 .45 in the small of my back with an inside the pants holster and leave my shirt untucked.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Pretty sure it's the white militias showing up with guns. Stay home, and there won't be violence.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Such absolute BS coming out of the two Democrats posting here. Typical.

No violence?? You are ignoring Portland Oregon, Minneapolis, and Wisconsin for starters. All democrat funded and control anarchy.

Race baiting. "All whiteys fault" right??
Old 10-20-2020, 10:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Horizontal shoulder holster under a jacket or sport coat. I used to carry my 1911 .45 in the small of my back with an inside the pants holster and leave my shirt untucked.
At our law firm, dress code is business casual, so I typically wear black Dockers style slacks and a dress shirt, tucked. Virtually no one wears a sport coat, unless it's one of the litigators and they have a court appearance. I ordinarily carry a Sig P238 in a pocket holster in my right pocket, with a couple spare mags in the left pocket. Our building is posted for no weapons, but the signs aren't Texas law-compliant, so they are effectively meaningless, but, obviously don't want to "print" and be spotted by one of the security guards... I guess an alternative would be to stick with the P238, and keep the 1911 locked in my trunk until it's time to head home.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rogerstv View Post
Such absolute BS coming out of the two Democrats posting here. Typical.

No violence?? You are ignoring Portland Oregon, Minneapolis, and Wisconsin for starters. All democrat funded and control anarchy.

Race baiting. "All whiteys fault" right??
Sad isn't it? Intentional violence!
Old 10-20-2020, 12:54 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
No violence is being promoted, just protests. Right wing hoax, probably Russian created, that sows seeds of hate and violence. It simply ain't true.
THIS.

Everyone please relax, just a bit.
Old 10-20-2020, 01:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
THIS.

Everyone please relax, just a bit.
You apparently have not been watching what the friendly neighborhood leftists are doing in Portland, Kenosha, etc., etc. Maybe you are just too wrapped up in the "journalism" at MSNBC and HuffPost. Some of us have additional sources for information that hasn't been sanitized for leftist lemmings. Here's one of your "peaceful protests," this one in Rochester, NY in early June.

https://www.ntd.com/woman-beaten-by-...rk_471582.html

I guess those were Russians beating her with a 2X4, right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.