Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Biden Hard Drive Shows Full Blown Corruption >

The Biden Hard Drive Shows Full Blown Corruption

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Biden Hard Drive Shows Full Blown Corruption

Old 10-19-2020, 03:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default The Biden Hard Drive Shows Full Blown Corruption

The Biden hard drive exposes Joe Biden's full blown corruption being in bed with Communist China and high ranking officials in Ukraine. The proof on this hard drive shows Joe Biden is a TOTAL LIAR about being involved with Burisma oil Company.
Unfreakin Real ! Its worth your 20 minutes to listen to this news station from Australia interviewing Steve Bannon who has reviewed portions of the data on the hard drive along with a team of experts .
Why is it that we have to find our news from an Australian news source and all US news outlets are silent ?
This is real folks. Not some phony little conspiracy theory. Even Biden's lawyers are in a panic.
My question again is why did the FBI hold this information since they confiscated the laptop in Dec of 2019 ?
Because it would show President Trump was right in asking questions about the Biden ties to Burisma.
Pelosi should resign immediately for her impeachment trial !

Last edited by SportsmanNH; 10-19-2020 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-19-2020, 07:03 AM
Fork Horn

sportsmannh maybe you should watch FOX news ! They have been abd are the only major news network reporting on this and many other newsworthy stories not heard by NBC< CBS< ABC <CNN ETC
Old 10-19-2020, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you want an absolute deep dive masterclass into all this, let world reknowned top US high powered attorney Robert Barnes, and his host Viva Frei (also a lawyer) fill in all the blanks for you on all this. With a nice side helping of big tech censorship and section 230.

Old 10-19-2020, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

I watched the video of the Australian interview with Steve Bannon. Very damaging information.

One of the things one has to consider is whether such a story could be BS. It could be planted by Russia to disrupt our election. It could be planted by a desperate Trump campaign. It could be that the emails have been cherry picked to select the most apparently damaging emails and concealing exculpatory emails. Some scepticism is healthy. BUT . . . having said that, it sure looks like the real deal. Let me make my case.

For me one of the things I noticed was Bannon said the worst is yet to come out. He stated that the sequence of public release of this information is being strategically controlled. They WANT the Biden campaign to deny and pile lie on top of lie, because then when the most damaging and easily verifiable information is revealed the Biden campaign is yet further tarred with this scandal. That doesn't sound like people who are cherry picking information. That sounds like people with the goods.

An interesting dimension to this is the following. The laptop was dropped off at this computer shop last November or December. The shop owner repeatedly attempted to contact the person who dropped off the laptop to no avail. By law equipment left with a shop in this way becomes abandoned property after 90 days. It's 90 days, folks. That laptop is the legal property of that shop owner. It is NOT hacking to read from the hard drive that now legally belongs to him. Also, there are no denials that the email are legitimate from the Biden camp. The Director of National Intelligence -- according to a post by Valorius on a separate thread -- has said this hard drive does NOT come from Russia. Bannon says that the night before the New York Post story broke, Hunter Biden's attorney called the shop owner saying they needed to get the laptop back and sent emails to the same effect. That sounds like they are acknowledging that the laptop is indeed Hunter Biden's former laptop which is now the legal property of the shop.

Bannon points out that if the FBI had broke this story when they got the information last November/December impeachment would never have happened. We could have focused more on the COVID crisis as it broke. He also mentions -- and this is possibly the most interesting "what if" -- that if that information had broken in December, Bernie Sanders would be the Democrat presidential candidate right now. That angle of the story is going to get out to the Bernie Bros, and the Bernie Bros will NOT be voting for Biden, is my guess. Bannon makes the point that the FBI stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders in 2016 by exculpating Hillary Clinton in her email scandal and the FBI again stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders in 2020 by hiding the Biden scandal. That is a serious and believable argument. If that is made explicitly to the Bernie Bro crowd, what do you think they will do about that?

I expect that either the moderator in the next debate addresses a pointed question to Biden on this matter in the next debate or Trump himself brings it up very explicitly.

Part of the gestalt of this story -- and that is a remarkably good use of that vaguely evocative word 'gestalt', look it up on-line if you need to -- is how many people are implicated and revealed to be frauds and corrupt OUTSIDE of the Biden camp!!! The social media giants Twitter and Facebook are revealed to be toadies of the Democrat/Leftist faction by having aggressively suppressed this remarkably newsworthy story. The FBI is deeply revealed to be corrupt and politicized for having sat on this information for 10 months and done freakin nothing. The mainstream media is shown to be an evil force of propogandization and against the interests of the American public.

I like to make bold and outlandish statements sometimes. Possibly it is bad manners. Well, you gotta be bad sometimes, right! It is my equivalent of wearing my baseball cap backwards or letting my pants hang down and reveal my boxer shorts. I more and more think that the FBI ought simply to be taken down. Disband it. Take it apart. Don't reform it. End it. The FBI too many times in our political history has been revealed to be a bad political actor. It is too big, too powerful. While formerly it could be argued that we can't live without the FBI, I argue computer and communications technology today can support the kind of inter-state coordination that the FBI can provide that local state police forces cannot. Take down the FBI. It is a political tool that is damaging our democracy. They have now in two presidential elections placed a very heavy thumb on the scales. That CANNOT be allowed. reforming is a bloody fairy tale. The fault is inherent in such a large legal organization.
Old 10-19-2020, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post

One of the things one has to consider is whether such a story could be BS. It could be planted by Russia to disrupt our election. It could be planted by a desperate Trump campaign. It could be that the emails have been cherry picked to select the most apparently damaging emails and concealing exculpatory emails. Some scepticism is healthy.
"Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe rejected claims that a Russian disinformation campaign is behind investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop, saying the details of the case are held by the FBI, not U.S. intelligence agencies."

US DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE: THE HARD DRIVE IS REAL, NO RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ys/ar-BB1aaRkg

Last edited by Valorius; 10-19-2020 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-19-2020, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

BIDEN CAMPAIGN IN LOCKDOWN UNTIL DEBATE (if you cannot see twitter post, turn off your ad blocker)

Old 10-19-2020, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Direct quote from DNI US Intel director Ratcliffe:

"So, Maria it’s funny that some of the people that complained the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing intelligence and unfortunately in this case, it is Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who as you pointed out on Friday said that the intelligence community believes that Hunter Biden’s laptop and e-mails on it are part of some Russian disinformation campaign.Let me be clear, the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that and we shared no intelligence with chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign, It’s simply not true.

Last edited by Valorius; 10-19-2020 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-19-2020, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
BIDEN CAMPAIGN IN LOCKDOWN UNTIL DEBATE (if you cannot see twitter post, turn off your ad blocker)

https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/stat...559351808?s=19
What are the odds that the debate gets canceled? If you are Biden and you don't have a good answer for this . . . isn't it extremely dangerous to continue with the debate? Let's consider some alternative scenarios. (1) The moderator asks you a hard question on the Hunter Biden laptop matter. If Biden muffs the answer, he is in trouble. If Biden makes a disingenuous deflection, Trump pounces on that and repeatedly dredges up the question in different forms over and over again. (2) The moderator does NOT ask a question on the Hunter Biden laptop. In that case TRUMP himself brings up the question and demands Biden answer it. If Biden doesn't answer it, Trump just makes a full-up statement about the essentials of the case. And pursuant to his bringing it up, he challenges the whole damned system. "The social media giants roll out all the crazy Russian collusion stuff with no care about legitimacy or sourcing and that's OK but they suppress this story. Doesn't that make you question their motives, my fellow citizens? The social media giants roll out hacked information from my tax returns and they are OK with letting that hacked information passing through their systems but say this story can't pass because it is hacked information. Isn't that a double standard? And the information ISN'T hacked! What about Bernie's supporters? They got screwed in 2016 when the FBI illegally exonerated Hillary Clinton in her email scandal robbing Bernie of the 2016 Democrat presidential nomination. Now Bernie was robbed again by the FBI suppressing this investigation and just sitting on it . . .through impeachment, through the Democrat primaries. Bernie was robbed of the nomination again in 2020 by the Democrat party/FBI machine! Bernie voters! Don't put up with this! They robbed Bernie again!"

I think it is very bad for Biden.

By the way, if you read my post above thoroughly, I did mention the statement of the DNI director. Thanks, nonetheless, Valorius, for putting the information in this thread too. Also, in my post above I talk about how Biden's defenders are painting themselves into corners. I only mentioned a few players above. What about the Democrats now trying to give Biden cover? Aren't they going to get tarred with this too? Worthless Adam Schiff -- when the DNI director has now debunked the "Russian disinformation" explanation offered by Schiff . . . is Schiff going to double down on that flimsy exhausted excuse?
Old 10-19-2020, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

DEBATE COMMISSION UNILATERALLY ANNOUNCES 3rd DEBATE WILL NO LONGER COVER FOREIGN POLICY

The National Pulse:

The third presidential debate – set to take place on Thursday – was originally supposed to center on foreign policy. But following the release of the Hunter Biden e-mails/laptop details in the New York Post, the wildly partisan Presidential Debates Commission announced that would no longer be the case, the effect being the protection of Joe and Hunter Biden.

On Friday the Debate Commission announced their topics for Friday, which are bizarrely similar to the first debate topics. The second debate will feature: Fighting COVID-19; American Families; Race in America; Climate Change; National Security; and Leadership.

https://michaelsavage.com/presidenti...-laptop-leaks/

----

Moderator of 3rd debate is a long time democrat activist, operative and political donor.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

JOE BIDEN CAMPAIGN SURROGATE ADMITS ON CAMERA: CAMPAIGN DOES NOT DENY HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS ARE AUTHENTIC:

(4:00 of video)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.