Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Tim Pool: Trump is already winning >

Tim Pool: Trump is already winning

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Tim Pool: Trump is already winning

Old 10-17-2020, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tim Pool: Trump is already winning

Old 10-17-2020, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Solid investigating and interesting analysis.
Old 10-18-2020, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

I think Pool makes a lot of sense. There are too many 1-off issues happening this season and Dems seem to be all over the map with far less message control. They're running scared. That's obvious. I think they realize Biden's going to lose and it may cost them the House also. But something else is happening behind the scenes. There's some unseen battle going on for control of the DNC. And I don't think AOC and her crowd are winning it.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Of course the Dems are running scared. You would too if you had a team with Biden and Harris. The Dems know they're gonna lose in November and are planning and spending lots of Soros money to create riots, violence and anarchy. Why violence you ask? People who ship truckloads of bricks for "protest" preplanning are not preparing to be non violent. Too bad the FBI isn't so corrupt. Otherwise they could investigate the illegal crap Soros and his crew are doing.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

I really wonder how many trumpers earn less than 250k/year.

Old 10-20-2020, 10:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

What a ridiculous comment!! Out of all my friends and myself who are voting for Trump, none of us earn anywhere near a quarter million a year. It just shows how out of touch with reality the left is that they think voting for Trump is all about the money. It appears it is all about the money for them, they think Biden will give them money for nothing while those voting for Trump are doing so because it is the best thing for our country. I guess doing the right thing for our Union is a foreign concept for the left, in fact after seeing what they are doing with their fake protests and rioting looting and burning, standing up for the country is repugnant to them!

Last edited by Oldtimr; 10-20-2020 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-20-2020, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

OT,
You have to understand that to the left, a voter that doesn't need a Democrat to take care of them is rich, and a non union job doesn't count as a job.
The $250,000 number is just thrown out there to make a big junk of their constituents who have been suckered into dependency covet those who reject having a Democrat as their parent.
I quit allowance mentality when I was about 12 years old.

C. Davis
Old 10-20-2020, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post

Salukipv1, i'd say she's left your plantation son

*Turn off ad blocker if you cannot see video*

Last edited by Valorius; 10-20-2020 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
Old 10-27-2020, 05:40 AM
Fork Horn

I watch these kind things and look for key signs from insiders. Case in point.
Hillary Clinton 'sick to my stomach' over possible second Trump term

Well, because it makes me literally sick to my stomach to think that we'd have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions, and damaging of our norms and our values, and lessening of our leadership, and the list goes on.
She not talking about how great it will be with Biden winning, how excited she is the Dem's will win. She's lamenting the future. You don't piss and moan when you're winning, as they say they are.
Trump has thousands at rally's and Biden has 10's. One side going crazy with excitement and the other yawning.
Even though the polls say Biden, I high doubt this is even a close election.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.