Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Tim Pool: Trump is already winning >

Tim Pool: Trump is already winning

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Tim Pool: Trump is already winning

Old 10-27-2020, 05:43 AM
Fork Horn

Blaze TV shows how they are scewing the polls. Trump wins 92% of Replican votes in PA, but they saw only 76% of republications will actually vote for him. Its utter BS how they change the numbers.

Last edited by archeryrob; 10-27-2020 at 05:46 AM.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

Why ask how much money a Trump voter makes ? LOL what does that even matter LOL poor , better off, has plenty , wealthy , and rich and has not a pot to pee in , all types of people vote on both sides itís ignorant to think other wise , Americans ( those who love the country and say it needs to be first and itís people) vote Trump ... Those who Donít care about anything but their self vote Biden , Communist ideas , vote Biden Run the country in the ground as long as I get mine vote Biden LOL. Some folks donít get it
Old 10-27-2020, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, I agree that the signs point to a great big beautiful Trump victory!

As to a fight within the DNC about direction. There needs to be such a fight. Their revolutionary tactics are NOT working. Identity politics have not served them well. Their actual tolerance of riots has not served them well. Their outlandish procedural attacks -- the impeachment, the Kavenaugh lynching, and the Russian Collusion investigation -- have not served them well.

What I would further say -- and this is my original thought -- is that the Democrats invested the last four years in a losing strategy. They could have been using this past four years doing some good things that they could now exhibit as evidence in support of their competence and leverage this record for recovering power in federal government. They have not. And it is like money poured down the rat hole of a bad investment. They aren't at a neutral or ground state, they are in the hole. What they squandered on their bad strategy has to be earned back -- they have to get out of the hole back to neutral ground level before they can start climbing again. It is as if they were riding on a train that went in the opposite direction of their travel destination: they have to get off the train, turn around, and start going in the opposite direction. Before they can progress from their initial point, they first have to recover the ground they lost in going in the wrong direction. Meanwhile their opposition -- the Trump Train if you will allow it -- has been steaming along towards the correct travel destination for the previous four years.

It is even worse than I have illustrated in this charming story. The Democrats have abandoned the prudent policies to the Republicans. Can they simply now say "Yah! That, let's do that, what the Republicans have been saying. Elect me to office so I can do that thing the Republicans have been supporting solidly for the last 4+ years!" Why? Why vote for a Democrat who now voices solidarity with the position Republicans long ago established and have demonstrated through their actions their sincerity in doing? Can they say, "Yah, let's compel our NATO allies to pay their fair share!" Sorry, that was done by Trump. Can they say "Yah, let's cut taxes to make US corporate taxes comparable to corporate taxes in other developed nations whereby to encourage foreign investment in our US economy!" Sorry, that was done by Trump and the Republicans already. Can they say "Yah, let's enforce our borders and take down sanctuary cities!" Trump has been making progress along these lines. The Democrats have committed to the wrong side of every substantive issue in federal politics and that is equivalent to painting yourself into the corner.

I can only think of one path to recovery for Democrats, and it would take time -- like at least a decade. It would be sort of a "grass roots" turn around. Isolated Democrats would have to win federal office and vote properly for the right programs -- likely breaking with the national Democrat line on policies and programs. These isolated Democrats would over time win respect and lead to other isolated Democrats doing the right thing and voting in the right way, again in opposition to the Democrat party line. Over time this could swing the Democratic party so it had different programs and behaved differently. This would entail NOT voting against perfectly qualified judges because they aren't activist judges. I see no indication Democrats are inclined to do this. By the way, because the Trump/Republican policies are the right policies, the longer they remain in office and effect their policies, the more clearly it will be demonstrated the policies ARE the right policies and the Democrats will all the more be painted into the corner. For example, what is becoming of the Democrat support within labour unions? It is swiftly evaporating. It doesn't take a genius to see Democrats haven't done sickem for labour for years while Trump has done a great deal that redounds to their benefit. The boilermaker's union isn't supporting Joe Biden, it is supporting Donald Trump.

Last edited by Alsatian; 10-27-2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

What few Union mines that are left in WV are supporting Trump signs hang everywhere here for Trump Trump helped Coal big time I hope all the signs mean he will win all the big rallyís his support is shown everywhere I just pray he pulls it off I donít sweat the threats of the after math because those wonít last long Maybe in Dem run cities but not rural areas I promise ya that
Old 10-28-2020, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Threats of violence if Trump wins are like the threats to move out of the country if Trump wins. And we already saw how well that went.
Old 10-29-2020, 04:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

If only the letiies would have gotten out of the country. Of course we all know they are bold faced liars!