Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer >

ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer

Old 10-08-2020, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer

Six far left Anarchist militia arrested by the FBI:

Disable your ad blocker if you cannot see the twitter link/video

DO NOT POST THAT IT IS UNCLEAR THESE ARE ANARCHISTS IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO, BECAUSE YOU ARE POSTING OUT OF IGNORNACE

Anarchists are HARD LEFT politically.
Attached Thumbnails ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer-caserta.jpg  

Last edited by Valorius; 10-09-2020 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Why would anybody think he's a Republican? Just based on this video (I know nothing about him otherwise), he seems like some antifa or blm anarchist.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Because gas lighting is what the 2020 democratic platform is based on.

Definition, gaslighting:

A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory, perception and quite often, their sanity. The classic example of gaslighting is to switch something around on someone that you know they're sure to notice, but then deny knowing anything about it, and to explain that they "must be imagining things" when they challenge these changes.

A more psychological definition of gaslighting is "an increasing frequency of systematically withholding factual information from, and/or providing false information to, the victim - having the gradual effect of making them anxious, confused, and less able to trust their own memory and perception.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

No offense but millennials try to come up with new names for older terms that worked well. In this case, the guy is full of you know what and seems to be a few cards shy of a full deck.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

here in florida the local news ,these nut jobs are being reported on local tv as right wing militia group members that are trump supporters
Old 10-09-2020, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I would say at this point it is unclear WHAT their political affiliation is. One of them may be an anarchist. What of the other 5? It is unclear to me at this point that the accusation made by Whitmer that this was a right wing plot is wrong. It could be a correct accusation.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is absolutely NOT UNCLEAR what their affiliations are. Please WATCH the video I posted of the ring leader cursing the police in front of an anarchist flag.

Anarchist is a FAR LEFT ideology.

No wonder this country is in so much trouble.
Attached Thumbnails ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer-caserta.jpg  

Last edited by Valorius; 10-09-2020 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hardcastonly View Post
here in florida the local news ,these nut jobs are being reported on local tv as right wing militia group members that are trump supporters
There is no such thing as right wing Anarchists.

You are being gas lighted- watch the video i posted, the man is literally cursing the police, sitting in front of an Anarchist flag.

These are HARD LEFT anarchists.

This is the ring leader- he is a HARD LEFT anarchist:

Last edited by Valorius; 10-09-2020 at 06:07 AM.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

RINGLEADER: "TRUMP IS AN ENEMY. TRUMP IS A TYRANT"

In the ring leaders own words, in live living video, please watch (Please do not dismiss what im saying if you havent bothered to watch the video- if you cannot see the video, just disable your ad blocker): The man says in his own words, he is an enemy of Trump and the right.

These people are HARD LEFT anarchists:

Last edited by Valorius; 10-09-2020 at 06:19 AM.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

https://wwwp-lives.blogspot.com/2020...ks-behind.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.