Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer >

ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

ANARCHISTS arrested in plot to kidnap Mich. Gov Whitmer

Old 10-09-2020, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
No offense but millennials try to come up with new names for older terms that worked well. In this case, the guy is full of you know what and seems to be a few cards shy of a full deck.
Gaslighting as a term has been around for at least 20 years.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Been around for many more decades than 20 years.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 10-09-2020 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
It is absolutely NOT UNCLEAR what their affiliations are. Please WATCH the video I posted of the ring leader cursing the police in front of an anarchist flag.
You call him "the ring leader," but the article that embeds the video link calls him one of several ring leaders. I'm not trying to be obtuse, but I would like more details about this guy's co-conspirators.

I certainly hope this was not done by right-wing militias. I certainly hope the other conspirators were ALSO of the same stripe as this anarchist. And I concede they probably are. Birds of a feather flock together, right? But I would like more information about the others involved.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ever see a anarchist flag at a tea party rally?
A trump rally?
When the bundy's were facing down the feds?

Ever seen a gadsen flag at an antifa rally?
Or a BLM rally?

These things do not mix my friend.

Right wingers do not join militia groups with anarchists and conspire to kidnap people. That is a fictional narrative that could only ever exist in the mainstream media.

This was clearly a group of left wing anarchists who were railing against the overbearing restrictions of Whitmer, and wanted to make an example of her, to start the revolution that is, quite frankly, already underway.

I don't blame you for wanting more info, but like you said- birds of a feather flock together.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree that this doofus is not some right wing guy nor is he conservative. I don't think I've ever met a conservative with ear things like that.Plus, most conservatives despise anarchists as communists or worse. I'm like ot in that I've been around several decades past the 2- year mark. when I said millennials try to come up with new terms when the old ones worked well. The guy is full of chit and a nutjob who doesn't understand the stuff he's talking about. We agree on most stuff. I just have a different pov when it comes to using newer terminology that doesn't adequately explain what's being said or claimed.
Old 10-10-2020, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

2nd PLOTTER attended BLM rallies and was a critic of cops:

His quote,

Daniel Joseph Harris- (an ex Marine) attended the (Black Lives Matter) rally out of concern for police violence:

“It is a shame what happened with George Floyd and instances where law enforcement officers murder an unarmed man/woman who isn’t resisting arrest, was complying with the orders is wrong and need to be stopped. You look at photos and videos of news teams and protesters being beaten by riot police when they are there peacefully, you see people losing their eyes because of an officer shoots them with a “non-lethal” round like pepper balls, or rubber bullets,” Harris said. “I’ve gone through that sort of training and I can promise you weapons like that they can turn into a lethal round."

http://oaklandcounty115.com/2020/06/...tter-movement/

Nothing says right wing like going to BLM rallies and criticizing cops for using non lethal munitions.

So far, we have 1 Anarchist that hates Trump and a Marine that attends BLM rallies.

Yep, so right wing.

Last edited by Valorius; 10-10-2020 at 07:07 AM.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is something the FBI trains and plans for. What made them think it was a good idea?
And, why HER. Its not like anyone was going to pay a ransom for HER. NOBODY in MI likes her.

Heck, 3/4 of the state would be like, THANK YOU LORD. She's out of office for a few days. Now, lets gat back to life and get on with it already.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

We now have a third member of the Whitmer kidnapping group identified as a hard core left wing Anarchist:

One of them was just pardoned by the democrat governor of Delaware last year

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...trump-n1034330