Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Is it wrong give a noodle armed commie a wedgie if they try to steal your Trump sign? >

Is it wrong give a noodle armed commie a wedgie if they try to steal your Trump sign?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Is it wrong give a noodle armed commie a wedgie if they try to steal your Trump sign?

Old 09-23-2020, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Is it wrong give a noodle armed commie a wedgie if they try to steal your Trump sign?

The odds of this happening in my neighbor hood is zero due to the fact these vermin only pick low lying fruit, but how would something like this stand up in court?
I'm thinking it probably depends on your local DA. I think ours would give the home owner a high five.
Maybe it depends on how high you lift them off the ground.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 09-23-2020 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

Id just laugh and say dont worry hes had his shots ... and give my Rott a treat and say good boy
Old 09-23-2020, 08:18 PM
Typical Buck

I had a Trump sign stolen a couple weeks ago.

Put up a new one the next day. Greased all the outside edges with Antiseize and the wire that holds it up. And every day since I've used all the area around it to "dispose" of my daily shovel of dog excrement. Drop it on the ground and then flatten and smear it with the shovel so they can't pick up a handful and put it in my mail box.

No one has touched it since though I'm kinda hoping they do steal it again in the middle of the night.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Moly Paste

If they get it on their hands it will take days to get it off. Other than that its harmless.