Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Should illegal immigrants get a fraction of a vote? >

Should illegal immigrants get a fraction of a vote?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Should illegal immigrants get a fraction of a vote?

Old 09-22-2020, 11:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Rafael Butts View Post
They have every right to vote, legal or illegal, since they now live here.
No they dont until they are citizens. You clearly dont understand our laws and that is one of the first steps in becoming a citizen. Its called entering legally. Under federal law only citizens have the right to vote. Just like virtually every other major country in the world. I cant legally enter Mexico, rent a house and waltz into a polling station to vote. Their law is clear and so is ours.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 09-22-2020 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-23-2020, 05:16 AM
Spike

It is best to help others in need. The Bible teaches us this. This is why I'm accepting of immigrants. We need to loosen immigration laws to help more people.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JulioBobberts View Post
I think a compromise is necessary in this debate. One side thinks illegal immigrants should vote and the other does not. I propose we give illegal immigrants 1/2 of a vote each. This way we compromise and both sides win.
How cute, Beau has resorted to making multiple sock puppet accounts to troll the board.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

The Bible also says obey laws ... I say if your illegally here and was working to better your family and self and no way shape or form tied to drug trade , we send you back and show you how to come here legally if you so wish after a years wait and once here we keep tabs on ya for three years , now if your here illegally and commit a felony weíll grab the backhoe thatís my take on all of it if you are caught three times crossing the border illegally we get the backhoe yep I can live with that , but you sure the hell arenít voting for chit
Old 09-24-2020, 08:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Rafael Butts View Post
They have every right to vote, legal or illegal, since they now live here.
Where did this moron come from? Seriously... nine or ten posts and every single one of them is clear and convincing evidence that he/she/it is dumber than a box of rocks; and I'm not talking about ordinary, run of the mill rocks. I'm talking about rocks that are ultra-stupendously mega-stupid.
Old 09-24-2020, 08:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Where did this moron come from? Seriously... nine or ten posts and every single one of them is clear and convincing evidence that he/she/it is dumber than a box of rocks; and I'm not talking about ordinary, run of the mill rocks. I'm talking about rocks that are ultra-stupendously mega-stupid.
Crawled out from under those rocks and the rocks are more intelligent!

Last edited by Oldtimr; 09-24-2020 at 08:31 AM.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
LMAO !!! I could not have found a better way to describe this little chithead. I just have him on ignore because it makes me sad when I realize that there are people out there " that are really that stupid " We need to fix our school systems and colleges if this is the product they produce.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is clearly a Beau sock puppet. He got ignored by everyone here, so he decided to make some fake accounts to troll the board.

Old 09-24-2020, 10:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by JulioBobberts View Post
Consider this. The year is 2030 and America is in rough shape. Such rough shape that people don't feel safe and you want to move because half your family was murdered. So you go to Canada, and they call you a dirty immigrant and tell you to GTFO.
Boo Hoo, cry me a river lefty!!
Old 09-24-2020, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

Kill the seed kill the breed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.