Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles) >

Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles)

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles)

Old 09-14-2020, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Even though I have Beau Oiuville blocked, his posts still get quoted.... Anyway, this is in response to Oldtimr's quote above, where they mention the suspect and have a $100,000 reward.
Attached Thumbnails Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles)-eh0nciiumaell27.jpg  
Old 09-14-2020, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
In either case, your support of the kind of behavior of BLM and the rest of the animals looting, burning and attacking people is a large part of the problem.
I think you have me confused with some other poster. I have not expressed support for any of that.

However, this thread is not about me -- let's deal with the subject. I think I have asked some pertinent questions which have not been answered. Folks here are convinced of the identity of the perpetrators of this murder but the police sure are not.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Oh yes it is about you, you made it and each of your other posts about you! Your persistent denial of who did what to whom shows exactly who you are.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

This thread is about where-ever the conversation flows, communist.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Well, I did not say any action was a view point. I said that antifa was. Who was the shooter? How do you know?

That's not what I said either. Why do you keep misininterpreting a thread in English?

How can you say that if you don't know who did it? Is this just your suspicion?
We could be asking these same questions about another Democrat militant group. Not all of the atrocities of the KKK were witnessed, their faces were covered, and their organization couldn't always be pinned down.
Was the KKK a terrorists organization or just a view point? If you didn't know who committed a violent act under a white hood, was it fair to make an intelligent assumption guided by experience over a guy dressed in black with his face covered attempting to execute two police officers in this current political climate?

I can see why the Democrats are trying to distance themselves from this to the point of calling it all a myth, and why they didn't even mention the ongoing urban lawlessness in their convention.
It obviously isn't polling very well.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 09-15-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
Was the KKK a terrorists organization or just a view point?
I think the organization was sued and put into bankruptcy by a victim. Sounds like an organization to me.

I haven't heard of a Grand Kleagle or such among that antifa crowd.

If you didn't know who committed a violent act under a white hood, was it fair to make an intelligent assumption guided by experience over a guy dressed in black with his face covered attempting to execute two police officers in this current political climate?
Only if you don't often see people wearing hoodies and it is recognized as ceremonial regalia used by the group in question. See the difference?
I can see why the Democrats are trying to distance themselves from this to the point of calling it all a myth, and why they didn't even mention the ongoing urban lawlessness in their convention.
It obviously isn't polling very well.
Who called what a myth? In English I posted that many statements about 'antifa' are myths. Why is that so hard for some to understand? Folks seem to jump to conclusions.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

All that matters is they r scum and against the country and what it stands for , so that alone should be the death penalty , same as drug runners and dealers start killing and others start paying attention itís that simple , we donít want communism , *****s sucking face in public etc etc
Old 09-15-2020, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ANTIFA is an international Marxist terrorist organization.

In fact good ole' Greta Thunberg's parents are co founding members of Rose City ANTIFA, of Portland, Oregon infamy.

ANTIFA has certainly made an effort to decentralize it's cells, much as Al Qaeda did, but ANTIFA is every bit the international terror organization that Al Qaeda is.

In fact ANTIFA has already killed many more Americans in the past few months than Al Qaeda has in the past several years.

Beau's lies and gaslighting is so transparent that even a child can easily deconstruct it.

Last edited by Valorius; 09-15-2020 at 08:13 PM.