Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
BLM activists setting forest fires: CONFIRMED >

BLM activists setting forest fires: CONFIRMED

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

BLM activists setting forest fires: CONFIRMED

Old 09-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
You have to take the possibility seriously. Stuff like the rash of forest fires is right out of the Weathermen and SDS playbook.
But I cannot recall either group setting one forest fire. Next you'll tell me the SLA did it.

ANTIFA and the BLM both have very similar professed agendas. IMO if it looks like excrement, feels like excrement, smells like excrement, and tastes like excrement it is likely excrement, no matter what you want to call it, by name or acronym.
Why do you believe hoaxes?

Fact Check.org: "Rumors have spread across social media, claiming that the wildfires in Oregon were set by political activists. Law enforcement agencies have refuted those claims and asked residents to stop the spread of conspiracy theories."

I think you should get your news from several other sources.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I stick with what i said( But i can add a little more -sure)- Be it city or counrtyside( not to many camaras out there hmm) settings or what they may or may not call themselfs on any givin day really dosnt matter to me(or who agrees with what i say).
Those lighting things on fire, burning things down -terrorizing ppl with fire, endangering lives.(Are ALL Arsonist/terrorists -Including- Anti fa/Blm ( and anyothers out there there doing such things(Taking such ACTIONS-( no matter what the setting is) as mentioned -ALL of them are insane scumbags(AND terrorists.

Terrorists( many self made( even on line) & come in many flavors( but they have somethings in common)....And everyone of them is a scumbag( imo anyways

Islamic State urges Muslims in US to ‘monitor well for a ...
www.jihadwatch.org/2020/07/islamic-state-urges...
Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State have for years been advocating using fires as a tool of jihad. “‘Unleash Hell’: New Al Qaeda magazine describes in detail how to start huge forest fires across the U.S..with instructions on how to make ’ember bombs.’” — Daily Mail, May 3, 2012
Old 09-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
But I cannot recall either group setting one forest fire. Next you'll tell me the SLA did it.

Fact Check.org: "Rumors have spread across social media, claiming that the wildfires in Oregon were set by political activists. Law enforcement agencies have refuted those claims and asked residents to stop the spread of conspiracy theories."

First off a typical tactic of the left is to demand proof, except when it refers to the lies of the left then you have to accept whatever hoax they are perpetrating this week on faith.

I tend to glean my information by reading between the lines, paying special attention to what is not said, and applying probabilities.

Sure some of the fires are lightening set, a bright person would use that to cover attacks. Disrupting the power grid was a favorite tactic of the Weather Underground, they used explosives but a wildfire can do just as well. IMO way too many parallels to be ignored, from street fighting to attacking government buildings, history repeating itself. The only real difference is the excuse that set it off the revolt (opportunity) was different, the end game remains consistent. The Chinese character for crisis is a combination of two words, danger and opportunity-

I say prove to me all of the fires were by natural causes or accident, then I'll believe it wasn't just another opportunity for the anarchists and far-left to sew more chaos, Orcs.

Regurgitating somebody elses sources is mostly regurgitating BS. I tend to believe probabilities. IMO I'd say there was a better than even chance some of those fires were set by far-left opportunists. Hard to prove while they are raging, easier to prove after they have burnt out and they find the points of ignition, which could take a while. In the meantime, I'll keep my mind open to the possibility and classify it in my mind as a probability (better than even chance). Anybody who has read Sun Tzu could make the leap of logic fairly easily.

Last edited by MudderChuck; 09-12-2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Fork Horn

Tonite there was a breaking news story. The authorities did not mention his name , but a 41 year old man was arrested in Oregon for starting one of the wildfires and charged with 1st degree arson . There were 4 others being arrested and charged for starting fires along highways in Washington state . Looks like its an organized to me . They just haven't proved who they are tied to yet. ANTIFA is a very secret organization and hard to track their communications . Its done in some kind of code words. I saw an article on this a while back. They do this to make it hard to pinpoint their identities .

Last edited by SportsmanNH; 09-13-2020 at 12:07 AM.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why am I not suprised that you would try to cover up for the miscreants creating mahyem. Are you one of them?
Old 09-13-2020, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't believe that your friends are terrorists Beau? Here ya go.

https://centipedenation.com/transmis...he-west-coast/

MULTIPLE posts showing that the Antifa and BLM are setting some of the fires in the west.

Its time to hang them high in the public square.
Old 09-13-2020, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Regurgitating somebody elses sources is mostly regurgitating BS.
In my world its known as 'citing authority' and is mandatory.
I tend to believe probabilities. IMO I'd say there was a better than even chance some of those fires were set by far-left opportunists. Hard to prove while they are raging, easier to prove after they have burnt out and they find the points of ignition, which could take a while. In the meantime, I'll keep my mind open to the possibility and classify it in my mind as a probability (better than even chance). Anybody who has read Sun Tzu could make the leap of logic fairly easily.
You say there is opportunity and suspect your favorite opponent. What's the chances of some militia's seeking to cause disruption? What about the white supremacists or the Cliven Bundy crowd trying to make mayhem?

You say there is a chance but what you ignore is the possible gain (very little except for disruption) against the possible loss (federal prosecution with imprisonment and widespread revulsion). Any cost/benefit analysis would rule out those leftists as firestarters.

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
They do this to make it hard to pinpoint their identities .
Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
MULTIPLE posts showing that the Antifa and BLM are setting some of the fires in the west..
See the thread on myths about antifa.

Last edited by Beau Ouiville; 09-13-2020 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-13-2020, 01:52 PM
Typical Buck

Well for one White Power folks , AB and other racist groups donít start fires just to do it not how they work , total different creature they make examples of people thatís why they are the most feared in the prison system they deal in death and power , and donít cry ..... Just curious when you hang with your LGBTQ. THRU Z crowd and cross dress who do you try to look like ... Hillary or The the Obama female
Old 09-13-2020, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

In my world its known as 'citing authority' and is mandatory.

You say there is opportunity and suspect your favorite opponent. What's the chances of some militia's seeking to cause disruption? What about the white supremacists or the Cliven Bundy crowd trying to make mayhem?

You say there is a chance but what you ignore is the possible gain (very little except for disruption) against the possible loss (federal prosecution with imprisonment and widespread revulsion). Any cost/benefit analysis would rule out those leftists as firestarters.

See the thread on myths about antifa.
Citing authority means you will swallow anything you have been fed. I guess you still believe Bengazi was a peaceful (SIC) protest because of some anti-Muslim video. Authority cited that scenario on numerous occasions.

Sure it could be a false flag, but like I said I work on probabilities. Better than even chance some associates took ANTIFA and BLM at their word "Burn it down Burn it all down".
Do you think the radicals give a hoot if you are sympathetic or not, it is just as likely you'd be their next victim. They'd burn your business or house down without a thought just to make a point. If you want to identify with a rabble of sociopaths I guess that is your choice.

I used to be a Blue Dog Democrat, I didn't leave the party the party left me. Trump is actually more centrist than right. They call him right because the Democrats have shifted so far left. Maybe it is time you reevaluated.
Old 09-13-2020, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Citing authority means you will swallow anything you have been fed.
That's why I only cite credible authority from various sources considered both conservative and leftist.
Trump is actually more centrist than right. They call him right because the Democrats have shifted so far left.
I don't see Trump as centrist. He has taken far right positions on most issues -- at least that's what he says. I don't happen to trust what he says.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.