Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A chuckle for the evening...  ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin... >

A chuckle for the evening... ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A chuckle for the evening... ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...

Old 09-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default A chuckle for the evening... ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin...osition-arrest

An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.
Matthew Banta, 23, is “known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests,” a criminal complaint in his Green Bay arrest record insisted, according to WBAY.

He was carrying stickers and a flag for the controversial group — the name of which is short for “anti-fascist” — along with “military-grade 5-minute” smoke grenades, fireworks rockets, and a flamethrower, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Banta was stopped after being spotted with “a whole bunch of white people with sticks, baseball bats and helmets” heading toward a BLM event in Green Bay, police said in the criminal complaint.

The others fled when a cop blocked them with his squad car, but Banta was stopped and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying,” the police report said. He complained that the officer got on top of him, which police denied, WBAY said.
Matthew Banta reportedly carried smoke grenades, fireworks rockets and a flamethrower. (Green Bay Police)

“It’s worrisome when people associated with Antifa come here to Green Bay from out of town … for the purposes of committing violent acts,” Green Bay Police Chief Andrew Smith told the station.

At the time of Saturday’s arrest, Banta was out on a $10,000 cash bond after being accused of pointing a loaded gun at a police officer as well as biting and kicking a cop at a protest earlier this month, the report said.

A condition of his bond was that he can’t have a dangerous weapon, according to the Brown County district attorney’s office.
TRUMP SUGGESTS 'SOME VERY STUPID RICH PEOPLE' FUNDING RIOTERS, PROTEST GROUPS

The 23-year-old from Neenah, about 40 miles south of Green Bay, was charged with obstructing an officer and two counts of felony bail jumping after Saturday’s arrest, the report said. He was released late Monday on $2,500 bond, court records show.

He was one of 15 arrested at Saturday’s Black Lives Matter protest that turned violent in the city and was deemed an unlawful assembly, police said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Burning buildings, hurting people, shooting, looting, vandalizing — there’s absolutely no way that is a form of protest,” Smith told Fox 11 of his zero-tolerance stance.

“That’s criminal behavior,” he insisted.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

In summary.... The little punk got caught by police, dropped to the ground, curled up in the fetal position, and began crying. LOL...

At 23 years old, he's the perfect age to meet a Marine Corps DI at Parris Island!!!
Old 09-02-2020, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

LOL. Chump for sure
Old 09-02-2020, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

When a video game warrior meets reality. I searched burst into tears images and his face came up.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
In summary.... The little punk got caught by police, dropped to the ground, curled up in the fetal position, and began crying. LOL...

At 23 years old, he's the perfect age to meet a Marine Corps DI at Parris Island!!!
But he is far far from the perfect person for that job- And as ya stated a punk & no doubt a coward to( and that dosnt suprize me one bit) What i do not find funny is the things he has done & givin a slap on the hand for- and they let him out on a low bond yet again... to do more.

I will be looking for him in the news in the future- for the murder of cops & citizens.....
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
Here,s some more punks givin a slap on the hand- in this case for attempted murder of police & citizen( i expect to see more of in the future from such ppl too) This happened last yr( 8? bombs total?)- there slap on the hand was just recently.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................

Four Antifa/BLM Terrorists Sentenced in Court After Attacking Police Officer and Detonating 7 Other Bombs

Editor

September 2, 2020Four left-wing punks were arrested last week for several serious crimes, including throwing a homemade chlorine bomb at a police officer while he was trying to clear a street.

A chlorine bomb is explosive and potentially fatal as it contains a toxic gas.

The officer is still suffering from the attack today and is still having difficulty breathing.

Sentencing was held on August 26, 2020 for three of four men convicted of throwing a chlorine bomb at an Arvada Police officer as he attempted to clear a road hazard. The hazard was built by the defendants to create a stationary target for their bombs.

On April 7, 2019 at 10:00 p.m., Arvada police received a call from a citizen regarding a road hazard at 72nd and Beech Street. The Officer arrived to find that street signs had been pulled out of ground and stacked in middle of the road, then plastic wrap had been strung across the road. The Officer and the citizen began to attempt to clear the road barricade when a plastic bottle was thrown and landed near the Officer. He overheard someone yell obscenities at him. When the bottle hit the ground it began releasing heavy chlorine gas. The Officer began coughing, became nauseous, lost consciousness, and fell to the ground. Other officers and paramedics arrived and the Officer was transported to the hospital.

They detonated at least seven additional incendiary devices in the area.

Arvada Police officers addressed the judge at the sentencing hearing, describing the impact this had on the officer, the entire department, and the community. During the immediate search for the offenders, a Code Red was issued for a one-mile radius in Arvada.

The officer suffered serious pulmonary damage and spent months going to medical appointments and missing work and continues to suffer the effects of the chlorine gas.

“These men set up an ambush for police. When the first Arvada officer arrived to clear away the road hazard, he was a fixed target for their toxic chemical bombs,” said DA Pete Weir, “These young men purchased the chemicals and plastic bottles at Walmart, mixed the bombs and then set up their targets for ambush. The impact on the law enforcement community has been enormous.”

They were sentenced to 60 days in prison and two years of probation. One thing I don't see from people is why they're getting off so easily. Why were they only given 60 days for attempted murder murder?https://tediummedia.com/four-antifa-...7-other-bombs/

Last edited by Knightia; 09-03-2020 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

I dont think they go to prison - for 60 day sentences-( more like county jail?) and of course with many not serving the full terms.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

What a pasty faced little chit, big bad antifat scum ag cries like a little girl when he gets caught. They should have fed him to the hogs!
Old 09-03-2020, 06:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

But ya i can see the humor in it to( thanks all(well most) here for all the informive posts etc)

It is Good to see( mosteveryones posts & in the altmedias etc ) the light being shined on more things like these mentioned here & bringing attention to such things ..... A man they did not even know< ambushed & gunned down in the steet(In America)Murdered- And the leftist/anti fa mobs cheered(danced to i think)- they & many saying he shouldnt be there-( its his fault?) claiming he is a trumper- a white racist/nazi etc( all by default?) Yes thats what "they"- been saying since the last election to(and long before trump to/this type bs been going on)- the medias& mobs/leftist-- attacks progressing to more & more serious ...." They" snuff his( and anyone like him)- this life out & call it good.( like it means nothing( this is now-whats next?) ( killing millions of babys in the wombs like it means NOTHING( harvest the parts "they" want/throw the rest in the trash)-(whats a million more lifes that mean nothing to such ppl.

Imo it aint over yet by far( someone(atf/fbi/dhs/dea etc needed to start charging some of these ppl(like those aboved with terrorist attacks/with future ones to follow/planedetc- With federal charges) by org groups of criminal gangs; also using fed recco laws etc And federal raids( big ones) etc( yes i know somes being done on a fed level/but more is needed( dont hold back)- right now imo anyways)

( the next 60+ days (and after.....- should be intresting)

Trickles(can) turn into streams, into rivers- be it blood or water( id rather not see that happen-( rivers of blood running in the streets)....if possible. (i dont intend to be anyones victim) But it could happen & to my extensive family (14 grandkids etc many others) - not if i can help it

Just be prepared as possible for the times we are living in.....take care.
Old 09-03-2020, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Attached Thumbnails A chuckle for the evening...  ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaax.jpg   A chuckle for the evening...  ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...-zzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxccv.jpg  
Old 09-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not just the USMC, but can you imagine what any branch of the military would do, once the DI's first meet this little maggot, should he ever be forced into the joining?

Note: Notice "forced" is in italics, because girly-men like him would NEVER EVER want to enlist and serve our country.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.