Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A chuckle for the evening...  ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin... >

A chuckle for the evening... ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A chuckle for the evening... ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...

Old 09-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Why would you burden the military with scumbags like this?
Old 09-04-2020, 10:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I figured snotnosed little brats like that ANTIFA punk, need a serious kick in the a$$, and the military is the perfect place!
Old 09-04-2020, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

These people are communists.

It is VERY important we start making it clear, everytime we refer to ANTIFA, that these are communist revolutionaries whose stated goal is the destruction of capitalism and a marxist cultural revolution in the United States.

What we are dealing with is an absolutely existential threat to this nation.
Old 09-04-2020, 03:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 09-07-2020 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Rule # 4
Old 09-07-2020, 02:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

But sure id even pay a dollar or so more to see some of these punks try to make it threw various bootcamp type situations et cc etc(it wouldnt go well for them/but i could see the humor etc yep- picture it .....

I Like this (free- reality) JohnnyC( quite a few others of his)- song &this vid( it didnt make me giggle or chuckle - but couldnt help but smile a little bit. ( they keep on playing stupid games- keep winning stupid prizes)-You know what they say -play with fire....

ANTIFA Portland fell into a Burning Ring of Fire - DANCE MIX

Last edited by Knightia; 09-07-2020 at 03:56 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Federal prison farm,bootcamp,( ya i can picturre it( put it on cable?)-( somewhere in the desert etc- get sherrif Joe to run it- and putim in a prison tent in wy in the winter( wheremarshmellows & breathing turn to snowflakes lol

My term said it was 102* the other day- tommows suppose to be 34* high - in town? Glad i dont live in anytown

(well 34* on the other one i saw anyways- still much better then (minus) -34* for a dayly high )
Attached Thumbnails A chuckle for the evening...  ANTIFA Leader caught in Wisconsin...-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzccvcapture.jpg  

Last edited by Knightia; 09-07-2020 at 05:24 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

But ya-Wow-Odd things one comes across(at random( sometimes not so random to) on utub e,the innernet etc (i have lived in wy the last 31+ yrs- im out of touch some obviously( nothing new with that)- with whats going on in the more progressive?, cultured?)civilized, parts of the country... (61 genders hmmm? And not one of them know there arse from a hole in the ground,who they are, what bathroom to use?/with some serious mental issues)

Wonder if these criminal youth( mobs ) in the vid in that same city(pre present riotdays)ever got therehand slap?cought.Would have killed the guy had he went to the ground? They sure -Startim young( looks like imo anyways) in the city-attack & beat,maybe even kill a guy(maybe next time??)-- for a ice cream cone? sad.

Yes somethings wrong with that picture imo.......In the Travon case the medias at least used a old picture of him( to paint there pictures- they wanted the ppl to see) -As just a innocent young lad , on his way to the candy shop.

But ya imo anyways- i think those in portland & elsewhere using firebombs aginst the poilce, any citizen really(except themself), explosive,s arsons mob'attacks should be charged & givin long timeouts( including fed prison terms)- under less then ideal conditions.

( maybe check these(allofthem) ppl for zombie? various( knowen & unknowen) type drugs & drug levels( something in the water? etc etc hmmm.

Mob attacks NE Portland clerk over stolen ice-cream

( big type dont know how that happened/owell..
Old 09-07-2020, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think we should reward these noodle armed communists with a one way ticket to a communist country of their choice.
Out of the goodness of my heart, I would sponsor one of them.

C. Davis
Old 09-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

The antifa guy looks like he still living in someone's basement.