HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   What's your prediction? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/423889-whats-your-prediction.html)

CalHunter 08-21-2020 03:27 PM

Falcon, I sure hope not. If we get Trump for another 4 years, many of us would be in a lot better position to weather the next storm.

MudderChuck 08-21-2020 07:37 PM

I think a few far out there scenarios are possible and maybe more relevant than counting votes.
I was always taught the vote is designed to replace armed revolution as a way to change high leadership.
Both parties are already contesting the election results and crying foul. There are already riots in some major cities. Police forces are being downsized and portrayed as the enemy in many places. IMO whichever way the country votes the situation is ripe for armed revolution or just flat out anarchy. Some instigators are already encouraging it.
Just a thought, but if the Democrats feared losing power they might just be arrogant enough to pre-plan a revolution as a last-ditch effort at power/control. Not beyond the realm of possibility. The formula for a serious revolution is 15% of the population willing to fight and around 40% giving tacit or material support. Are the numbers at the critical point yet?

CalHunter 08-22-2020 08:18 PM

I'm not willing to say that 15% (I think it's much less currently) wouldn't be stupid enough to start some armed revolution or anarchy but I don't think they'd get tacit or material support from another 40% of the country. I also don't think they'd up very well against the larger conservative gun owning % of the country who would not take kindly to gun toting idiots attempting to create anarchy in their neighborhoods. They're definitely building up towards it though.

elkman30 08-23-2020 08:27 PM

I don't see Trump losing. With all of the crazy stuff the dems are pulling, they must be worried that Trump will win.

salukipv1 08-25-2020 09:05 AM

Trump loses, claims it was a fraud.... becomes Dictator...

pretty scary to see republicans defending dictators and Russia these days...

elkman30 08-25-2020 09:42 AM

Vivid imagination.

WV 67 08-25-2020 10:59 AM

Pretty.scary having a country considering voting for gun confiscation , abortion at full term having the same bathrooms for either sex considering pedophilia as a sex gender etc etc and folks are gonna vote for that garbage LOL !!!! So American

RobertSubnet 08-25-2020 01:37 PM

Are the numbers at the critical point yet?
I don't think so. Keep in mind the riots are occurring in democrat run cities where the local "leadership" is sympathetic to the rioters. Once BLM/ANTIFA steps out of their safe-zone(s) and they are confronted with actual armed resistance they will run away like the cowards they are. We have seen this already: when armed citizens stand-up to these rioters, they go away. Imagine what would happen if rioters started getting shot - a lot of them? Those people would stop rioting very quickly.

I pray that nothing like that comes to pass. After the election I do expect there to be more civil unrest; encouraged by the "news" media, the losing side will vent their anger. But as winter sets in I expect rioters will calm down.

Fieldmouse 08-25-2020 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by salukipv1 (Post 4379997)
Trump loses, claims it was a fraud.... becomes Dictator...

pretty scary to see republicans defending dictators and Russia these days...

You've been sipping the Kool aid for too long. You're being a good lap dog for the democrat party. They are working on destabilizing this election so after Trump wins, they can continue to promote the riots in the street by claiming it was fraud.

Beau Ouiville 08-25-2020 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse (Post 4380025)
They are working on destabilizing this election so after Trump wins, they can continue to promote the riots in the street by claiming it was fraud.

I thought it was Republicans messing with the mail. Maybe Dejoy is secretly a Democrat!