Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What's your prediction? >

What's your prediction?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What's your prediction?

Old 08-20-2020, 08:11 AM
Typical Buck

Default What's your prediction?

I read this forum far more than I post, shame on me. So here's one; give your predictions for the outcome of November 3. Who will win the popular vote and by how much? Who will win the electoral vote (and hence the presidency/vice-presidency) and by how much? Minimal commentary, just your predictions. Whoever is closest wins bragging rights.

Iíll start.

Popular vote: Biden/Harris will win by 5-6%, meaning about 53-54% for Biden/Harris, 47-48% for Trump/Pence.
Electoral vote: Biden/Harris 319, Trump/Pence 229
Old 08-20-2020, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Popular vote: Biden/Harris will win by 5-6%, meaning about 53-54% for Biden/Harris, 47-48% for Trump/Pence.
Electoral vote: Biden/Harris 319, Trump/Pence 229
I'm very close to your prediction.

I have Biden/Harris at 56%.
As to the electoral college, I think Biden will take FL (but not AZ or GA) and end up with 340 electoral votes.

https://www.270towin.com/

Old 08-20-2020, 10:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Not going to happen. Biden and harasment are imploding as we speak. It's going to be a landslide for Trump in both popular vote and in traditionally blue states. You Democrats think rioting and burning cities is a good look. I only hope you would continue to embrace that train of thought. It's working for you.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Trump with 310+ electoral votes. Popular vote by 2% either way. I don't think they've accurately gauged some of the swing states.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think Trump still has a few hand grenades in his pocket, the Democrats have thrown so many duds I doubt anybody but the really gullible will pay any attention. It is all about the swing vote and no telling what is going to happen until the very end.

Old 08-20-2020, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

My honest opinion? 100% serious...

I predict a "stalemate" in November due to botched votes, mail-in ballots, etc... Trump going ape-sh** with accusations (rightfully so!), and Creepy Uncle Joe and the Hoe imploding, etc..
Sooooo... If a President is not elected by January, then the Speaker of The House temporarily takes over.

OMG... Do we really want that drunken, vile, woman taking charge?!?

Last edited by ButchA; 08-20-2020 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo
Old 08-20-2020, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
My honest opinion? 100% serious...

I predict a "stalemate" in November due to botched votes, mail-in ballots, etc... Trump going ape-sh** with accusations (rightfully so!), and Creepy Uncle Joe and the Hoe imploding, etc..
Sooooo... If a President is not elected by January, then the Speaker of The House temporarily takes over.

OMG... Do we really want that drunken, vile, woman taking charge?!?

Yikes

-Jake
Old 08-20-2020, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bocajnala View Post
Yikes

-Jake
Tell me about it, Jake!!

I read it on another forum, and others verified it as per the Constitution!. If a President and Vice President are not duly elected and sworn in by January, then the Speaker of The House will preside temporarily until the matter is resolved...
Old 08-20-2020, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think Trump will get at least 300 electoral votes. Biden seems to be running his campaign the same way Hillary did.
Old 08-20-2020, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Trump with 310+ electoral votes. Popular vote by 2% either way. I don't think they've accurately gauged some of the swing states.
Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
I think Trump will get at least 300 electoral votes. Biden seems to be running his campaign the same way Hillary did.
Which swing states do you predict going to Trump?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.