Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What's your prediction? >

What's your prediction?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What's your prediction?

Old 08-26-2020, 09:15 AM
  #41  
Nontypical Buck
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Yes and do you understand what happened in the midterms? That was the Russian collision hoax where the media was 24x7 claiming Trump collude but in the end we learned Hillary, Obama and the DNC actually did colluded with the Russians. I can't remember, did the DNC media ever run a correction? Oh, that's right, they've been trying to revive that lie lately.
Did you read this?

"Washington — A nearly 1,000-page report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday documented a broad set of links and interactions between Russian government operatives and members of the 2016 Trump campaign, adding new details and dimensions to the account laid out last year by special counsel Robert Mueller and raising counterintelligence concerns about certain Russian efforts that may have persisted into the 2020 election season.Tuesday's report was the committee's final, and long-awaited, chapter in its more than three-year investigation into Russia's 2016 election interference, marking the conclusion of what was held up as the last and arguably only bipartisan congressional investigation into the matter. Spanning 966 pages, it concluded, as have other assessments of Russia's efforts, that Moscow "engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election."

The report, redacted in parts, detailed extensive contacts between Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian national who worked closely with Manafort for years. The report labeled Kilimnik a "Russian intelligence officer," and said Manafort, for reasons the committee could not determine, sought on numerous occasions to "secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik." It also said the committee obtained "some information" linking Kilimnik to Russian intelligence services' efforts to hack and leak information to damage Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party. "
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senate-...6-us-election/

That's a Republican-chaired committee which determined all that. But you deflect off the subject.
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 08-26-2020, 09:38 AM
  #42  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
hubby11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Clifton, VA
Posts: 993
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Did you read this?

* * *

That's a Republican-chaired committee which determined all that. But you deflect off the subject.
Actually, the subject of this thread was to provide a prediction (electoral votes and national votes) on the outcome of this election. At best, only four have been given.
hubby11 is offline  
Old 08-26-2020, 10:33 AM
  #43  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,735
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Did you read this?

"Washington — A nearly 1,000-page report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday documented a broad set of links and interactions between Russian government operatives and members of the 2016 Trump campaign, adding new details and dimensions to the account laid out last year by special counsel Robert Mueller and raising counterintelligence concerns about certain Russian efforts that may have persisted into the 2020 election season.Tuesday's report was the committee's final, and long-awaited, chapter in its more than three-year investigation into Russia's 2016 election interference, marking the conclusion of what was held up as the last and arguably only bipartisan congressional investigation into the matter. Spanning 966 pages, it concluded, as have other assessments of Russia's efforts, that Moscow "engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election."

The report, redacted in parts, detailed extensive contacts between Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian national who worked closely with Manafort for years. The report labeled Kilimnik a "Russian intelligence officer," and said Manafort, for reasons the committee could not determine, sought on numerous occasions to "secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik." It also said the committee obtained "some information" linking Kilimnik to Russian intelligence services' efforts to hack and leak information to damage Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party. "
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senate-...6-us-election/

That's a Republican-chaired committee which determined all that. But you deflect off the subject.
So you say because Kilimnik and Manafort were talking (which isn't illegal and btw, he is Ukrainian not Russian) that means there was collision right? Seriously enough for the networks to run 24/7 with the collusion hoax? Am I correct? Well if you want to say yes to any of this, guess who Obama's State Department was working with for quite some time? If you said Kilimnik, you may go to the head of the class. He was a main point person for the Obama administration. Ooops
https://justthenews.com/accountabili...ensive-contact


Why does every road lead back to the Obama administration?

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 08-26-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 08-26-2020, 12:12 PM
  #44  
Nontypical Buck
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Why does every road lead back to the Obama administration?
"To the man with a hammer, the whole world is a nail."
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 08-26-2020, 01:09 PM
  #45  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 1,673
Default

I guess Beau has a hammer. I wonder if he knows Pete Seeger's hammer song.
elkman30 is offline  
Old 08-26-2020, 02:26 PM
  #46  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,735
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
"To the man with a hammer, the whole world is a nail."
When are you going to take the blinders off and realize, Obama was a bad guy? He was in it for the cause and the end justified the means. Laws be damn as long as the cause was first.

I will say it's funny how you just found out your guy was in deep with the same dude you tried to say Russian collision with Trump. It hasn't gone unnoticed on this forum that you skipped right by that fact. Do you want to apologise now for pushing the hoax again?
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 08-26-2020, 03:07 PM
  #47  
Nontypical Buck
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
When are you going to take the blinders off and realize, Obama was a bad guy? He was in it for the cause and the end justified the means. Laws be damn as long as the cause was first.

I will say it's funny how you just found out your guy was in deep with the same dude you tried to say Russian collision with Trump. It hasn't gone unnoticed on this forum that you skipped right by that fact. Do you want to apologise now for pushing the hoax again?
If you read the report by the Senate Republicans you would see that you are in error. I guess there's a difference between the State department being in contact with an individual and the head of Trump's campaign sharing negative information about a president candidate with a foreigner.

At any rate, this thread is not about that report so I'll let it go.

Last edited by Beau Ouiville; 08-26-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 08-26-2020, 07:26 PM
  #48  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,735
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
If you read the report by the Senate Republicans you would see that you are in error. I guess there's a difference between the State department being in contact with an individual and the head of Trump's campaign sharing negative information about a president candidate with a foreigner.

At any rate, this thread is not about that report so I'll let it go.
please, poll numbers? You're hanging on poll numbers? Let me give you some advice that you won't take. Be prepared to be completely disappointed come November. Trump I truly believe has a huge chance to beat Reagan's landslide. Democrats have folded their hand. Please keep cheering on the riots and mayhem. Also, Joe's basement campaign is working.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 08-27-2020, 06:14 AM
  #49  
Nontypical Buck
 
Beau Ouiville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Side
Posts: 2,052
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Be prepared to be completely disappointed come November. Trump I truly believe has a huge chance to beat Reagan's landslide.
There's always a chance. After all, LeBron James and the Cavaliers came back from being down 3-1 to win a championship. However, the odds are against it!
Beau Ouiville is offline  
Old 08-27-2020, 11:49 AM
  #50  
Nontypical Buck
 
MudderChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Germany/Calif.
Posts: 2,664
Default

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
If you read the report by the Senate Republicans you would see that you are in error. I guess there's a difference between the State department being in contact with an individual and the head of Trump's campaign sharing negative information about a president candidate with a foreigner.

At any rate, this thread is not about that report so I'll let it go.
I understood Manifort shared a mailing list, maybe he subcontracted a mailing campaign? Hillary's campaign subcontracted opposition research (a hit piece) to a foreign agent. Typical Democrat, claim the moral high ground and spin the facts, don't do as we do, do as we say.
Two of my best friends (near forty years) are Russian, a Russian just dug a new water service for my house, I guess that makes me a foreign agent, maybe a collaborator or I'm colluding.
The real hypocrisy of the situation is the U.S. mixes in almost every other countries elections on a regular basis. I remember the U.S. supporting the dissident factions in at least the last three Russian elections. The Obama administration mixed in an Israeli election in a big way (and lost).
I guess the Democrats standard tactic is to spin everything and hope Joe citizen has a short memory and/or is easily fooled.
MudderChuck is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.