Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Heels Up Harris...  VP nominee?  Seriously? >

Heels Up Harris... VP nominee? Seriously?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Heels Up Harris... VP nominee? Seriously?

Old 08-20-2020, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
You tend to criticize people when you disagree with them instead of simply debating the ideas you disagree with.
That's not true at all.
In an earlier response, you called a guy a "nutjob" then when I called you on that, you wrote above how "critical response to a legal opinion is expected." From what I saw, you didn't seem to do much responding, explaining or critical thinking" of the idea you disagreed with, just the personal insult you offered.
Well, you'd have to read Eastman's farcical explanation of presidential eligibility. Conservative columnist Jonah Goldberg called Eastman's view non-persuasive and use of the issue "stupid".
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...ce/ar-BB187S84

At this point, you still haven't explained why you think the other guy was wrong and instead seem to be hiding behind personal insults.
He's inconsistent and the Constitution has never been interpreted in the manner he states. The majority of legal scholars disagree with him and he is close personally to the issue so it sounds too much like sour grapes.
Didn't you complain about people using personal insults a while back? Does that mean it's not okay for somebody to insult you or your intelligence but it's okay for you to do either to somebody else on this forum? Just asking because that seems to be your MO on this forum.
No, I didn't insult anyone. Are you that sensitive that if I state a concept is not difficult that it must mean I am calling you stupid?

If I offended you I apologize.
Old 08-20-2020, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

You really can't stop yourself can you? All of your above statements sounds like attributions to somebody else and no critical thinking or response from you. By the way, just saying no indicates that you disagree and still haven't provided any answers or explanation.
Old 08-21-2020, 01:01 AM
Fork Horn

I think everything the Dems push is insane and bad for the country Trump has done more than anyone has in years Obama started the plan and his puppets will try and finish it .... so your not an idiot , but your on a hunting forum praising the Dems , who want your guns. And the guns of fellow hunters they want to defund the police , they allow the riots and killings in their cityís they do nothing for the people especially the working folks sorry to hurt your feelings but that sounds ignorant to me .... The Dem platform is not for this country or itís people
Old 08-21-2020, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Agreed. The Dems definitely aren't looking out for the working man.