Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Durham Report >

Durham Report

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Durham Report

Old 07-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Durham Report

I just emailed AG Barr asking him to release the Durham report prior to November. Barr has recently been on record stating he may not release it because he doesn't want to influence the election. I contend he is indeed influencing the election by purposely withholding facts such as FISA abuse, and Obama Admin / FBI spying on an political opponent. I stated the Democrats have no shame. They lie to the world. There is no shame in stating facts.

Please consider doing the same.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Probably a waste of time but why not. What's the email address?
Old 07-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I feel the same. But like voting, shouldn't complain if you don't. I posted a similar message on a Recall Governor Pritzker Facebook page. It is said politicians (I know Barr is an appointee) react when enough constituents contact them. They do not know what people want if people do not state their position. I suspect most of the HNI posters feel as I do about this whole situation. I dread the thought of Biden in the Whitehouse. I expect overwhelming gloat from the leftists. I would almost vote for Hillary instead. Likely one in the same.

https://www.justice.gov/contact-us
Old 07-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I like your argument that it is political to NOT take action. Isn't it political to take notice of an election and alter what otherwise would be the normal performance of your duties? I say just do your darned job and don't worry about what other people are going to say.

I wanted to say that first, but I will also add that it is my understanding Durham is NOT tasked with generating a report. Durham is conducting an investigation the end product of which will be (1) recommending indictments or (2) not recommending indictments. Maybe Durham himself has the power to make the indictments himself, meaning charge persons with criminal actions.

But your point is still valid -- if Durham's investigations have led him to the judgment that individuals ought to be charged with crimes, why would he wait for the election to be completed to make these charges? To avoid the appearance of being political? Who the hell cares anymore about appearances? Hell, the Democrats are OPENLY political in carrying out their duties. Why not just be happy in your heart of hearts that you know you are not acting politically and just do your damn job? Suppose Trump is in fact reelected and then Durham brings indictments against James Comey and others . . . does Durham really think he won't be widely damned by the news media and Democrats for acting politically at that later time? Heck yes they'll level this accusation, because they are not limiting their rhetoric within the constraints of any real facts in the world.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the final report should be made public. If people deserve charges, they should be charged. For too long, there appear to have been 2 set of rules in this country. That should not be allowed.