Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The rest of the story the main stream media omitted >

The rest of the story the main stream media omitted

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The rest of the story the main stream media omitted

Old 08-26-2020, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

As to gun safety, drilling is for instilling habits to be exercised in emotional situations. The couple may have been under emotional strain but that is exactly when gun discipline is most important.

I think we all know that.
Yes- gun saftey is very importaant so your stating the obvious only then righ( and thats your point?t?. As i mentioned most ppl could work on more practice, classes instruction various situations,ppls etc.
So time on trigger is that your issue? To many unknowes in the situation for me to make that judgement imo. I will select my targets- they will change as will my finger placement according to the threat level- distace target distacestraveled etc( all in microfractions of a second)

But to let ya know Bo im not intrested in chicago politices etc at all. I dont like citys much- and theres lots of craptowns in my opinion( and chi is one of them)- tho im sure theres some good ppl everywhere- my advise is leave the crapbehind- for them to leave it( i did)
I really dont like ppl like o bama- he is many things like i mentioned- i would like to see him & quite a few others in prison. He & citys like chi town are a embarrassment to- but i feel sorry for the ppl who live there( hopefully its by choice( i know with kids it isnt) The only ppl who can really stop it is themselfs so
Old 08-26-2020, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just curious Bo since this talk & site & thread& your point? is about firearms - do you practice- with a firearm- live ammo- ( multi random targets etc? Or are you reying on ( the memory of?) those drillings you( you got?) mentioned? Yall didnt ban allthem guns & shooting there in the city did you?

But ya staged" urban mobs"? lol but Live hmm ya Even during crazytown riots etc its best to be as safe as possible- no doubt-(WELL armed & know gun safety( know the gun etc .Obviously .....Did ya ever see that vid ever on here before( i did)-( Black Dea agent i think it was- is in a classeroom & something to the effect- im the only one here qulified to handle this glock here- & next thing he goes on to shoothimself in the leg .... Good to practice a lot of things( if you want to be b etter at it).Been awhile since we( the mate& i) been out practicing some short & long(longer) range but no formal range- range - just on the range( where the deer & antilope play)VERY unurban
Old 08-26-2020, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Knightia View Post
Just curious Bo since this talk & site & thread& your point? is about firearms - do you practice- with a firearm- live ammo- ( multi random targets etc? Or are you reying on ( the memory of?) those drillings you( you got?) mentioned? Yall didnt ban allthem guns & shooting there in the city did you?
I would do all that but, just like the NRA predicted, Obama confiscated all my guns. I now hunt by throwing rocks at deer.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
I would do all that but, just like the NRA predicted, Obama confiscated all my guns. I now hunt by throwing rocks at deer.
Sillyboy no one told ya dont believe everything YOU see & hear..? Very weak point tho- bobo only want the bad ones, the bad guns? right the bad black rifles & ones u can put knifes on& with pistol grips & folding stocks, weapons of war etc etc as he likes to dramatize ol brown bess & all the rest? But it says a lot your non answer too..
Old 08-26-2020, 01:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

My son was going to buy one of these recently( from elsewhere) Sadsack o bama banned from import almost a million? Historic( payed for by US taxpayyers long ago id guess) much sought after, totally legal in the US rifles !what a dumbass- a shame ppl elect such idiots leftist dem looms to office His reason they where weapons of war & didnt think Americans could be trusted with such things( maybe he was thinking if chicago or those "other" of the 57 states he said we had.....

Obama Administration Blocks Sale of Surplus Korean War Rifles

The Obama administration has moved to block the sale of 857,470 Korean War vintage rifles. The rifles were previously approved for sale from the South Korean government to American citizens, but the Obama administration yanked back approval without explanation.

The rifles consist of 770,160 M1 Carbines and 87,310 M1 Garand rifles. These rifles are fifty years old and are technically “curios and relics”, but they are still fine pieces of equipment which can be used in hunting deer and other wild game.

The rifles are also important pieces of history. These weapons were used by American soldiers to protect South Korea from the Red Chinese. These rifles are fairly rare in the United States and should be preserved as an important part of our national heritage.

These rifles are semi-automatic and are full legal in the United States. The Obama administration is exploiting a loophole in the law which allows them to ban these rifles due to their previous ownership. The South Korean government sold 200,000 of these rifles in the United States in 1987 and those rifles have served Americans well for more than two decades.

This appears to be one more step by the Democrats to make affordable firearms unavailable — effectively implementing gun control on everyone but the wealthy. The administration is refusing to comment on this gun ban — yet another example of how Barack Obama has created one of the least transparent administrations in American history. http://www.fortliberty.org/obama-adm...ar-rifles.html

Old 08-26-2020, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was posting about what happened. Now, no one yet has denied the couple used unsafe firearm practices so I'll take the chance at appearing a fool.
Do you wait until your being attacked to be READY?
Its clear in the Pictures that HE was not pointing at anyone in particular. Nor was she.
Neither of them was AIMING at anyone person.

Your point is moot and your presence is irrelevant.
Old 08-26-2020, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Do you wait until your being attacked to be READY?
Its clear in the Pictures that HE was not pointing at anyone in particular. Nor was she.
Neither of them was AIMING at anyone person.
No, I think the pictures clearly show he had the gun trained on individuals. Look at all the pictures -- not just the ones I posted. And wifey sure has her finger inside the trigger guard.

You can't unring a bell.
Old 08-26-2020, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Could've happened but the Tea Party and the 2010 mid term elections put the kabash on that.

C. Davis
Old 08-26-2020, 11:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

DETROIT AUTO WORKER IN BIDEN GUN VIDEO GETS A NEW 'AR-14'

03/12/2020 04:41 AM | by Chris Eger

Earlier this week Union worker Jerry Wayne confronted Democratic Presidental candidate Joe Biden on guns– a confrontation that ended up with Wayne getting a new one.

In a video of the exchange that went viral, Wayne, who ran into Biden when the former Vice President visited the Fiat-Chrysler auto plant in Detroit on Tuesday, gets an earful from the increasingly combative candidate who in turn used profane remarks to the curious gun owner, slamming the need for an “AR-14” or why anyone needs “100 rounds.”

Wayne, talking on Fox & Friends in the above interview, said of the exchange, “It was a little bit disturbing to see that a politician wants to take away my right to defend myself,” going on to elaborate, “He doesn’t need to touch anybody’s weapon at all. What we need to do is we need to concentrate on teaching people how to respect firearms and how to use them – not take them away.”

The incident drew a quick response from the gun industry, with the National Shooting Sports Foundation slamming Biden’s actions, going on to point out the candidate’s anti-gun record and past gaffes when it comes to firearms. They also highlighted Biden’s recent embrace of former Beto “Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15, your AK-47” O’Rourke as “his gun control czar.” https://www.guns.com/news/2020/03/12...ts-a-new-ar-14
.................................................. .............................................

Clearly our token leftist is here to play political games- imo anyways( i think im done for now trying to explain things reasonablyfor them here ) .And chances are- is about as clueless as biden, o bama & lotsa of the gun grabbers when it comes to firearms they want to ban etc NEWSFLASH*( not new news)" ( the right to defend onesself( and how its done) has nothing to do with hunting or deer...."( i dont know maybe these drillings mentioned were on a netendo gun & game sysstem of somekind. I have seen a few winners( not) dem voters over the yrs on here.I remember the one young guy that use to come here crowing about o bama( making excuses on all relevent things & issues( guns)) then voting for dumbass o bama/biden& coming back right away here and asking advice on what guns he should buy before o bama/biden attemps( yes as was pointed out- they were stoped a # of times trying to do so) to ban them. But hey imo these days( for yrs& yrs ) i think its a requirement to be a hypocrite,have selective sight & hearing & a least a bit of brain damage etc to be a dem/leftest

Old 08-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

On the other hand - well knowen long time(Ccw holder?)- Dem- BIG time anti gun professional( in the photo) politican gun grabbing leftist, -situation-Knowen(no unknowens/- nothing life threating or dangerious nearby-( no closeby mystermurdermobs etc )- but the politician..... ( ready for the zombies to be busting threw the door at any second? )

But yep i have seen hairplug joes moments in history to- Vids on his antigun poltical plans( in context), -smelling little girls(and adults)( trying to sneek a little feel?( here there everywhere? etc etc- You know - same o same o- look the other way- Its just joe- crazy uncle joe abusing his place of power over the masses( the ppl he works for)
Attached Thumbnails The rest of the story the main stream media omitted-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaa.jpg  

Last edited by Knightia; 08-28-2020 at 02:29 AM. Reason: picture t

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.