Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The rest of the story the main stream media omitted >

The rest of the story the main stream media omitted

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The rest of the story the main stream media omitted

Old 08-24-2020, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

The protesters tore down the gates to trespass maybe they handled the situation with the guns in a wrong manner but look at the beatings these riots have caused and death in some cases me personally they would of been met at my gate With guns and my Rotts it’s my property I have that right to protect it and my family BY MY LAW I refuse and will not be a victim to a piece of chit over something they aren’t even supporting .....BLM is nothing but a arm of the Dems period they don’t give a rats ass about no black life unless it’s a reason to make whitey look bad and gain something for their selves period
Old 08-24-2020, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Now, (before they speak at the convention) who here will admit what we all know, that the couple never should have pointed firearms at individuals or put their fingers inside the trigger guards? That's basic gun safety.

SO you ignore or choose to forget that BIDEN told America that he recommends randomly shooting into the air to scare away intruders?

Is that really the case you want to make?

You might want to THINK about your response before you post. You already look like a fool.
You don't need to continue proving it.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Is that really the case you want to make? ... You might want to THINK about your response before you post. You already look like a fool.
You don't need to continue proving it.
I was posting about what happened. Now, no one yet has denied the couple used unsafe firearm practices so I'll take the chance at appearing a fool.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

It would be interesting to see how you would react if some angry mob with guns broke through a locked gate into your subdivision and were massing at your driveway and presumably shouting and yelling things that make you go ruh-ro. Would you take the time to turn away from the mob approaching you to tell your wife "hey honey, remember to use safe firearm practices" or would you just focus on the immediate danger in front of you? It's real easy to judge from the safety of your armchair and lots harder when your family's immediate safety is in danger. Look at the picture again and it should tell you more than just whether the homeowner had his/her finger on the trigger.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:53 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Beau are you homosexual , not trying to be mean or an ass just a serious question doesn’t matter if ya are I don’t discriminate , just some of your responses no offense , what would you do in that case , or the road blocked
Old 08-25-2020, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Look at the picture again and it should tell you more than just whether the homeowner had his/her finger on the trigger.
She had her finger on the trigger and he pointed the barrel of a weapon at folks walking past. That, at least, is obvious from the pictures.

Safe firearm handling practices were drilled into me.

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
Hey Beau are you homosexual , not trying to be mean or an ass just a serious question doesn’t matter if ya are I don’t discriminate , just some of your responses no offense , what would you do in that case , or the road blocked
Let's just not personalize the thread so we can deal with the issues, ok?
Old 08-26-2020, 04:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well it kinda seems like it to me- that you(Bo) personlize it by claiming safe gun handlings was drilled into YOU.And by that you mean YOU could do better & are better then the ppl in the story then? Are those YOUR issues?

But sure many ppl could keep up/ practice more etc when it comes to guns, all the various situations that may happen ( mystery murder mobs rampaging threw village?)anti carjacking classes, home ivasions etc etc.

Me personally-i think it was great that these ppl protected there home.

Did they do it 100% as it should be done? Prob not from what i could tell from the(very) limited info i could see-But then again i could be wrong( it happens) because of that limted info i have.

Active fluid, caotic serious situation( mayham mob just busted down the gates)-How would you do things different- with what info YOU have of this situation?

Or are ya just picking nits( and playing games?) for personal poltical pleasures? Do YOU shoot & practice a lot for such situation YOURSELF? Maybe ya have to being where ya live?(any ranges nearby?)

I think it be great if ya(YOU) could go around urban areas and offer free gun safety tips (def look into more - of whats beyond( and to the sides) the intended targets issues -a lot of innocent ppl( including children) in the citys getting shot & killed in the citys.

But ya a sad thing all that has to happen.

(for the loco mobs- that saying comes to mind- PLay stupid games- win stupid prizes.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

To be clear Beau Ouiville that last post was for YOU( i Quoted YOU)but it didnt work for some reason. Just a sugestion ya But i was serious about gun safety classes & tips for city folks( way to many bystanders shot etc as the data shows
Old 08-26-2020, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just a thought on the issue of gun safety( and classes etc) *& other things-- But maybe ppl like o bama& his wife & many others like him could put a tiny fraction of the money & time spent on all the other BS - in helping reduce the death of ppl that look like him( somethings he likes to point out.... sometimes-... when it suits him), that are in the citys he comes from - killing each other like dogs in the streets( just a little(PERSONAL_) effort be nice - Maybe a few short PSA,s between marhtyvineyard partys etc to start.Im sure plenty of ppl with money be more then happy & line up to pay them very well for such a service ,that would require such a tiny effort.

( i can dream cant i)

Well gota go see a man about- seeyall sometime maybe again.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Knightia View Post
Just a thought on the issue of gun safety( and classes etc) *& other things-- But maybe ppl like o bama& his wife & many others like him could put a tiny fraction of the money & time spent on all the other BS - in helping reduce the death of ppl that look like him( somethings he likes to point out.... sometimes-... when it suits him), that are in the citys he comes from - killing each other like dogs in the streets( just a little(PERSONAL_) effort be nice - Maybe a few short PSA,s between marhtyvineyard partys etc to start.Im sure plenty of ppl with money be more then happy & line up to pay them very well for such a service ,that would require such a tiny effort.
Well, I think more local news information would help you with understanding what's happening locally:

"DOWNTOWN — It’s a familiar refrain. Anytime people of color protest against police brutality — as they did across the country in response to the killing of George Floyd — critics of the protests ask why the same people don’t address gun violence in their communities. They are wrong. Chicagoans routinely organize and protest against gun violence in their neighborhoods all the time, and many are gearing up their activism again after one of Chicago’s bloodiest weekends.Furthermore, community organizers say many of their critics are missing the point of the protests entirely: They are demanding more community investment, not more policing, to address the systemic issues that lead to violence in their neighborhoods."
https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/06...ime-heres-how/

"A largely black group of Chicago residents infuriated by looters blighting the city pushed back against a Black Lives Matter protest.As access was again blocked to downtown overnight to stop more marauding — with bridges raised and expressway ramps closed — protesters turned to the South Side, where a man allegedly started a shootout with cops in an arrest that sparked chaos.The Englewood locals resisted, kicking out the protesters from BLM and groups campaigning to defund the police, according to Fox 32.“If you ain’t from Englewood, get the f–k out of here,” longtime local resident Darryl Smith shouted at protesters during tense confrontations. “Y’all don’t come out when a kid gets shot. Y’all come out when it’s got something to do with the f—ing police,” he yelled through a loudspeaker, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “If your issue is with the police, take it to 35th and Michigan,” he shouted, referring to Chicago police HQ. “Don’t come in Englewood with it.”"
https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/chicag...own-blm-rally/

As to gun safety, drilling is for instilling habits to be exercised in emotional situations. The couple may have been under emotional strain but that is exactly when gun discipline is most important.

I think we all know that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.