Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Hey Valorius??? >

Hey Valorius???

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Hey Valorius???

Old 06-01-2020, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hey Valorius???

I have no doubt that your goal here is to inflame issue's, it's evidenced by yer posts... Am not sure why, but have
ideas...

So can only ask... Why do you make it a goal to inflame issues???
Old 06-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

You realize if you change the word inflame to increase interest/stir the pot, there's about 10 regulars who fit that description? Including both of us at times.

Last edited by CalHunter; 06-01-2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
You realize if you change the word inflame to increase interest/stir the pot, there's about 10 regulars who fit that description? Including both of us at times.
UMM... WTF just happened here???
Old 06-02-2020, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think he just adjusted your narrative.

My current goal is to create a resource where I or anyone else can see a day by day visual documentation of the historic events going on around us, in one convenient, easy to browse thread. I'd also like to increase viewership of this site.

I am especially interested in documenting defensive uses of firearms by citizens during this crisis into one very easy to access and find resource for anyone that will find such a thing useful moving forward. Remember, the internet lives forever.

Why do you think I have nefarious goals?

Last edited by Valorius; 06-02-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
UMM... WTF just happened here???
As Valorius put it, I did adjust your narrative. With a bit of a challenge for self examination. But instead of me telling you what I think or didn't think about your posts or anybody else's, here's an interesting self-test that all of us can do. Do a search on your last 10, 20 or even 50 posts. Reread them. Now pretend they were written by somebody else. Perhaps somebody you disagree with. If you're doing this self-test honestly, you'll notice something.

Instead of just saying yeah, me too or ditto, you'll find yourself reading the entire post carefully to see what the real meaning and nuance of the posts are. Like when you do with another member. Especially if you don't agree with or like the other member. You will have taken your ego out of agreeing with what was said and will now be reading your post with fresh eyes and perhaps a different take. Most people will never do this. Ever. They're too sure that they're right while deep inside they won't want to have to admit that maybe something they wrote should be edited, explained further in another post that may eat a little crow or gasp, have to admit that maybe they were wrong or just didn't get the whole topic right. It will be both interesting and telling to see which one you think you are. Your next posts in this topic will make that very clear. As always, it's your choice.