Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
More Idiocy From Biden >

More Idiocy From Biden

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

More Idiocy From Biden

Old 06-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default More Idiocy From Biden

Biden says police should be trained to ‘shoot 'em in the leg instead of the heart’

Joe Biden said Monday that police -- if facing a threat from a person with "a knife or something" -- should be trained to “shoot ‘em in the leg instead of the heart,” amid five straight days of protest following the death of George Floyd.

“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person coming at ‘em with a knife or something, shoot ‘em in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said in an address to black community leaders in Wilmington, Del.

“There are a lot of things that can change,” Biden said, regarding police training....
So Old "Get a double barrel shotgun and go shoot off both barrels into the air" Biden iss not giving tactical shooting advice to the police? Something tells me he has never tried to hit a moving object like a leg on a criminal with a handgun. There is a reason they teach you to go for the chest. It is a bigger and less mobile target and it renders the shootee incapacitated rapidly. And this idiot is the best the DEMs have?
Old 06-01-2020, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

So Biden would have had those Minnesota cops shoot Floyd in the leg instead?
Old 06-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Typical Buck

Genius. These guys are amazing.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

Biden is standup comedy's best friend.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

When I was in the Army in Germany, twice a year we did NATO guard of nukes... Other than the qualifying range, it was the only time we were given live rounds... During one of those deployments, protesters were expected, and the orders that came down were that if we had to shoot, we were to shoot to disable... I'm sitting here chuckling as I remember our Chief of Smoke's (I was in an Artillery unit) interpretation of those orders... He told us " I'm pretty sure if you hit them between the eyes, they will be disabled"...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 06-01-2020 at 08:41 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Police should shoot them in the leg. With a shotgun. But only if fired off a balcony. And if they don't, they aint black.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

Biden To Women : " Get a double barrel shotgun . Its easier to shoot than an AR 15. "

Old 09-28-2020, 12:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the guy in the video interviewing Biden needs to fire a turkey load or two to shake the soy out of his system.

C. Davis
Old 09-28-2020, 05:14 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
Biden To Women : " Get a double barrel shotgun . Its easier to shoot than an AR 15. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafkVM-jnbE

I can't stop laughing
Old 09-28-2020, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

My 7 year old daughter literally crushes this narrative. Yesterday, at the range, 25 yards.
Attached Thumbnails More Idiocy From Biden-lilu-perfect-form-sept-2020.jpg   More Idiocy From Biden-lilu-targets-9-27-2020-25yds.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.