Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Minn cop arrested moments ago >

Minn cop arrested moments ago

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Minn cop arrested moments ago

Old 05-29-2020, 12:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Manslaughter could get a lengthy prison term or a slap on the wrist with probation. Generally as a trial goes ahead in order to get a conviction agreements are levied which reduces sentencing. This will end up taking a long time and unfortunately there will be bail and a general feeling of a fix in play. I understand it is the system but the public anxiety will continue to grow. I would not want to be in the twin cities over the short haul.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I doubt the DA will agree to bail, but we'll see.

If you think these riots were bad, wait and see what happens if this guy gets a slap on the wrist. It will make the LA riots look like a picnic.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:03 PM
Dominant Buck

Manslaughter...no way they can deny bail. That cop wont be safe anywhere even in jail.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

They can put him in solitary. They did it to Paul Manafort for a hell of a lot less. In any case right now he's charged with Murder, so unless that somehow gets dropped, I do not see him getting bail.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:20 PM
Dominant Buck

You are probably right on the bail. I wonder what charges the other 3 will get. I saw another angle shot of the cop kneeling and behind the car there were 2 other cops holding him down.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Manslaughter...no way they can deny bail. That cop wont be safe anywhere even in jail.
His arrest warrant is now posted online. He is facing 2 charges: Murder 3 and Manslaughter. Murder 3 could possibly prevent bail if they want to play hardball.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:31 PM
Dominant Buck

Chances are at least right now they will play hard ball just to save the city from being burned down. Tonight will get ugly especially since a huge crowd is forming in a protest. They better have cops and guardsmen on every corner tonight. I think I heard protests and rioting has spread to other cities too.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

If he gets bail everything will get ramped up to 11. And honestly I do not think an obvious and overt sociopathic murderer should ever get bail.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:49 PM
Dominant Buck

I watched that angle shot from the other side of the street. I wonder if the police car that they had him pinned down next to was running. His head was right under the exhaust. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is fatal and it happens fast.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I watched that angle shot from the other side of the street. I wonder if the police car that they had him pinned down next to was running. His head was right under the exhaust. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is fatal and it happens fast.

You only die from carbon monoxide poisoning if you are in a confined space where the concentration of CO is high enough to kill someone.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 05-29-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.