Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Minneapolis Mayor >

Minneapolis Mayor

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Minneapolis Mayor

Old 05-28-2020, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Minneapolis Mayor

In a recent press conference, Minneapolis Mayor just excused rioting due to 400 years of pent up anger. Imagine that !!

I believe the cop should immediately be charged with murder. But, the looting is nothing more than people taking advantage of the situation. I watched the video expecting someone to shoot in the head the officer that stood there with his back to the situation. Civil war may not be too far away starting with blacks against cops.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

All the probable cause needed for a felony murder arrest is in the video. The authorities bring this crap on themselves when they "conduct an investigation" which we as citizens would never get the benefit of. Arrest the guy already, and none of these riots happen to begin with.

If you get a chance, watch the raw unedited video. It's very disturbing.
Old 05-28-2020, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have seen it. In my perfect world, I would have arrested the kneeling cop by now.
Old 05-28-2020, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

We all know if it was one of us they'd have arrested us already.

A very popular mindset in cops and DA's is "I'll arrest him and let the judge sort it out."

If only some animals were not more equal than others. What a world that would be.
Old 05-28-2020, 01:57 PM
Dominant Buck

This will be the third night of rioting and most probably the worst. My guess is they will arrest all 4 cops soon. Any delay means the civil unrest will ratchet up to something that will be hard to control.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I read an article a few minutes ago that stated the police officer that was photographed with his knee on the guy's neck has had 10 previous complaints filed against him for excessive force. The question every thinking person should be asking is: Why did the DEM mayor allow this police officer to remain on the force? And another thing that needs to be pointed out to the LIBs is that all 10 of those previous complaints predated Trump's election.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

The other 3 are debatable, and no one would be rioting if the cop who murdered the man and who literally should have been arrested on the scene was in jail already.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Do you have a link to the video?
Old 05-28-2020, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Liveleak.com is usually the best source for raw unfiltered videos:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sSeWL_1590561430
Old 05-28-2020, 03:57 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
The other 3 are debatable, and no one would be rioting if the cop who murdered the man and who literally should have been arrested on the scene was in jail already.
The other 3 are part of it because they stood by and didn't intervene. They will all be charged with some sort of murder charge. The knee guy should get the stiffest charge and the others secondary. I imagine their union is working overtime trying to grease the skids on dropping all charges.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.