Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Minneapolis Mayor >

Minneapolis Mayor

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Minneapolis Mayor

Old 05-28-2020, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the link Valorius. I watched the entire video (10+) minutes and noticed several things. Wow!! I have a lot of observations and thoughts here.

At the beginning of the video, it looked like black guy on the ground was handcuffed due to his shoulder position and the fact that he wasn't moving his arms at all. The cop on top of him didn't look like he was using his hands to restrain him, just his (the cop's) left knee on the black guy's neck. I couldn't see the cop's right knee since it was behind the police SUV. That isn't how you're supposed to do this. From training over 20 years ago, we were taught NOT to put a knee on a suspect's neck due to the danger of harm such as this, paralyzing a person, messing up any neck cages, rendering them unconscious with the carotid nerves, etc. You can achieve almost as much control by having your knee over the back or in the middle of the back if necessary. Another danger with this kind of control hold for want of a better term is that you are putting lots of pressure on the restrained person's chest which can exacerbate any lung, heart or other medical problems. They teach you not to use all of your weight like this cop appeared to be doing and that it is a temporary position until you gain control, not something that lasts 10+ minutes long like in this video.

The cop made some kind of comment about the black guy not going into the cop car so I assume there was some kind of struggle which led to the black guy laying on the ground for control. The black guy on the ground kept saying he couldn't breathe. Sometimes people lie about stuff like that but as a cop, you still have to make sure they're okay. The cop on top of him didn't do that. At one point, the cop on top actually put his hands (both of them) in his pockets which indicates that he wasn't that concerned about being assaulted at that particular moment. That's going to haunt him when this goes to trial.

I don't know if all 4 cops were there for the entire incident or just at the end. With 4 cops, they had enough to lift the black guy up, hogtie him and place him in the cop car while having at least 1 cop handle the onlookers for safety. There was a black guy on the sidewalk who may or may not have been filming this incident with his cell phone. Yes, the black bystander did call the cop a bum but he also made a lot of good points about getting the black guy off the ground, an apparent lack of breathing and other medical observations that the cop should have paid attention to. There was some lady filming with a cell phone also but she was being a bit of a witch with a B and not really helping, just clustering the whole scene up. Idiots like that always seem to delay giving people proper medical care instead of helping them.

The 2nd cop who was obviously the cover officer assigned to deal with the onlookers for officer safety should have said something about getting the black guy off the pavement as he kept looking back at the black guy on the ground and would have been able to see the developing problems. When the medics arrived, 1 of them immediately checked the black guy for a pulse. I'm wondering how strong or weak the black guy's pulse was at the time. Almost every medic I've called to a scene in Patrol would have immediately wanted to get the black guy upright and further assess him. Again, I don't know what the medic felt on the black guy's pulse or observed with his breathing, etc.

The other 2 cops weren't in the video until it was almost over but I'm guessing they must have been on scene for much of the time since they were fired also. I don't know all of the story but from what I saw, I think the cop with his knee on the black guy's neck is toast and will do either jail or prison time (yes, there's a difference). The cover officer will probably end up doing some time also. Their careers are over for both of them. I don't know a lot about the other 2 cops since they weren't in the video much but am assuming they are not likely to get their jobs back.

I've seen some still shots of the rioters and have zero sympathy for them. They are arsonist, looters and basically scum. Yes, they may be mad about what 4 cops did but they're taking it out on somebody else. I doubt any of them will get arrested, much less prosecuted but they deserve it.

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-29-2020 at 11:27 PM. Reason: sp.--"ail" was supposed to be "jail"
Old 05-28-2020, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

@Cal: The on scene medic has come out since and said there was no pulse the moment he checked for it. I don't have a link but it should be very easy to find online.

Apparently video leading up to the original video you just saw came out today. I have not seen it yet either. My wife has been following this very closely. Apparently what led up to all this is that a local store run by Arabs called the cops over a bad $20 bill. She said as a result a lot of Arab stores have been getting targeted in all the looting, etc.

What is ail? Do you mean Jail, or is that an acronym of some sort?

<--- Does not like looters. At all.

Last edited by Valorius; 05-28-2020 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-28-2020, 05:06 PM
Dominant Buck

I don't like looters but do like hooters. LOl
Old 05-28-2020, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had the distinct displeasure of being in that particular shift show this afternoon. It was horrific.
It was eerily similar to scenes from war movies. But with spectators.

There was a partially built apartment building that the goons burned down.
A Target store that was looted, then burned.
At least 3 auto parts stores (1-Autozone and 2-Orielly's stores) that were looted and burned. Bricks, were thrown from nearby bridges onto the interstate below. One person was killed last night, in the rioting and looting. This is what we get with LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE leadership. Animals, acting like animals.
Under the guise of "Justice".

And now it has spread to nearby St Paul.

Some of my customers needed me to get there as early as possible, since they were closing early.
One as early as 8 hours before their regular close time.

All to keep their people from being caught in the terror and destruction.
Old 05-28-2020, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I blame the DA. And as of this moment, that murderer still has not been arrested. I guess we get another night of riots while the DA fiddles.

Old 05-29-2020, 04:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
I blame the DA. And as of this moment, that murderer still has not been arrested. I guess we get another night of riots while the DA fiddles.
We get another night of riots, because the animals that live there are being pushed into this by outside actors. And they're going along with it, because its largely anonymous right now.

The race baters are in town now too. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, making things worse than need be.

The DA, will bring charges when necessary, but the race baiting animals are goign to burn the zoo down. Until they are shot or arrested, themselves.

This just makes me very happy that I don't live in MN anymore.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:30 AM
Banned

There was also rioting in Kentucky last night and people were killed. It has been a while since the clowns went shopping with bricks and matches. Perhaps it will shine some light on things many of us saw all too often for those who never saw rioting, burning and looting as not uncommon. They need to go into those riots with ma duce strapped on an armored vehicle and give a few bursts. That would stop them, they know no one will put them down until it happens. I suspect many of those animals are only rioting to riot and not for any cause .
Old 05-29-2020, 04:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Hard to believe no action from the DA. Last nights riots got really ugly
3 police precincts were burned. They better get control today because it will get more out control.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Look at this gem of a comment from the DA:

"My job in the end is to prove he violated a criminal statute. And there is other evidence that does not support a criminal charge. We need to wade through all of that evidence and come to a meaningful decision and we are doing that to the best of our ability."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/us/mi...day/index.html

This DA is on crack cocaine.

All of this could have been averted if the cop was arrested immediately. The video speaks for itself. Any one of us- any of us- would've been arrested the moment the cops got that video. All they have to do to stop this is arrest the cop.

Coming out with statements that there is exonerating evidence? (even though they later backtracked) Are they out of their motherloving minds?

PS: A large part of this violence is from Antifa/Black Bloq.

Last edited by Valorius; 05-29-2020 at 05:30 AM.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
We get another night of riots, because the animals that live there are being pushed into this by outside actors. And they're going along with it, because its largely anonymous right now.

The race baters are in town now too. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, making things worse than need be.

The DA, will bring charges when necessary, but the race baiting animals are goign to burn the zoo down. Until they are shot or arrested, themselves.

This just makes me very happy that I don't live in MN anymore.
Charges were necessary the second that video was released. This is self inflicted damage.

They are no longer "Race baiters" when a cop murders a non resisting, handcuffed, proned out citizen in broad daylight, all the while the cop has his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. A man was murdered in broad daylight, a jack boot all but literally stamped down on his throat.

Race is irrelevant. Could've been any one of us.

Meanwhile the DA is talking about "there is evidence that does not support criminal charges."

BTW: This minneapolis mayor looks like a literal low rent version of Justin Trudeau. He even acts like him- which is to say he comes across as a snivelly beotch.

Last edited by Valorius; 05-29-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.