Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly >

Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly

Old 05-28-2020, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly

Trump's twitter tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis could prove costly. Intentional infliction of emotional distress for the Klausutis family and a defamation suit by Scarborough are very possible.

In any event, Trump has stooped to new lows with this one.
Old 05-28-2020, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

He is his own worst enemy. Democrats are a close second. Scarborough did joke about it. No need for the POTUS to go there. Has to be something more official to do. Where are his handlers ??
Old 05-28-2020, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trump is his own handler and is unfiltered. It is both his best and his worst asset and trait.
Old 05-28-2020, 01:54 PM
Dominant Buck

I think some of his actions the last few days are heading him into the wrong direction. I don't believe he listens to anyone. I think his worst days are ahead of him as a result.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

If the economy bounces back strong by nov, it won't matter. And if it doesn't bounce back strong by nov, it won't matter.

My opinion, he wins or loses based on the economy.
Old 05-28-2020, 04:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
If the economy bounces back strong by nov, it won't matter. And if it doesn't bounce back strong by nov, it won't matter.

My opinion, he wins or loses based on the economy.
You might be right but it seems at least to me that he is starting to lose some ground based on his actions of late. This thing today with twitter and FB wasn't good. I can understand that he is upset with twitter for putting a fact check banner but that isn't even close to what should be taking up his time.
Old 05-28-2020, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

To the contrary, his actions against FB and Twitter today are EXACTLY what darn near every single conservative has been screaming he should do since the day he took office.

Social media is completely and utterly biased, and needs to be reeled in if not outright smashed.
Old 05-28-2020, 05:00 PM
Dominant Buck

To the contrary, his actions against FB and Twitter today are EXACTLY what darn near every single conservative has been screaming he should do since the day he took office.

Social media is completely and utterly biased, and needs to be reeled in if not outright smashed.
Social media is too popular with a vast majority of voters. He stepped in it right up to his knees. They get down on him it will spread and he will lose in November by a huge landslide. He just made a huge mistake. All because he was given a couple fact check banners. I guess his ego couldn't take that.
Old 05-28-2020, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you are reading that completely wrong. It is his us vs them against the media- including social media - that allowed him to win to begin with.

His move today was brilliant.
Old 05-28-2020, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

So what your saying is that Social media needs to be censored until it delivers the "Right" (Pun intended) message?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.