Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly >

Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly

Old 05-30-2020, 10:11 AM
Dominant Buck

I am not whining about anything flags just expressing my opinion which is just as valuable as yours. I often wonder why you can't discuss anything without being insulting or attacking anyone who has a difference of opinion than yours. I think I know the answer but I'll keep that one to myself. To answer your question no I can't think of any president who received so little respect as president Trump. From my camp respect has always been something earned not demanded. I do respect his office though just not the person sitting in the seat.
Old 05-30-2020, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Val, when I challenged your claim on eugenics, you brought me to a truth, which was an education that I welcomed...

With this, your making claims, but am not finding any data other than rhetoric to back the claim... Not saying that your wrong... Just trying to search threw the claim...

A question I have... Is posting a fact check link to Trumps Tweet actually censorship? His Tweet wasn't deleted, they just gave an alternative view to the truth of his claim...
I just told you exactly how to find the proof. Veritas undercover videos, and the words of You Tube CEO herself.

Trumps tweet was hidden by twitter for "Glorifying violence," but Michael More and Madonna both posted outright calls for violence, and their tweets are still up. I personally do not know how anyone could be blind to the wanton one sided censorship of big tech in 2020.

Old 05-30-2020, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
Trump is solely responsible for what he says. He listens to no one, does what he thinks is best, and, is driven by his ego and insecurities. Blaming the fact checkers or the press for what comes out of his mouth is really a stretch. The fact checkers and press wouldn't have as much to do if he talked less, paid more attention to detail and less to insulting, defaming, and otherwise maligning others.
Washington Post and CNN are not fact checkers. They are highly partisan hacks that actively operate as a propaganda wing for the DNC.
Old 05-30-2020, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Not to mention the fact that both have been caught lying and the WaPo has the distinction of being fact checked by the HuffPo as being false.

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-30-2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-30-2020, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

How is CNN or the WP responsible for what Trump tweets or says?
Old 05-30-2020, 11:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I am not whining about anything flags just expressing my opinion which is just as valuable as yours.
Yes you are whining. I have never said anyone's opinion is any less or more valuable than anyone else's. But you do whine about Trump.

I also notice you lacked the intellectual honesty to answer any or my questions. Respect is a two way street. The DEMS/LIBS/MEDIA have never shown Trump any so why should he show them any? I respect him more for going on the attack than I would if he just rolled over like you want him to. Trump was never my first choice but he was the lesser of the evils in the last election. But even if he wasn't my fist choice that doesn't mean I want to see him fail or see the office disrespected. In NOV both of us have to make another choice. For me it is easy, I will vote for Trump. The question is, what will you do? If you vote for him and he wins then don't whine.
Old 05-30-2020, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
How is CNN or the WP responsible for what Trump tweets or says?
They are not, in any way, a legitimate fact checker source. Twitter put links to CNN and WP lying and saying that Trump is wrong, as a fact check.
Old 05-30-2020, 02:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Yes you are whining. I have never said anyone's opinion is any less or more valuable than anyone else's. But you do whine about Trump.

I also notice you lacked the intellectual honesty to answer any or my questions. Respect is a two way street. The DEMS/LIBS/MEDIA have never shown Trump any so why should he show them any? I respect him more for going on the attack than I would if he just rolled over like you want him to. Trump was never my first choice but he was the lesser of the evils in the last election. But even if he wasn't my fist choice that doesn't mean I want to see him fail or see the office disrespected. In NOV both of us have to make another choice. For me it is easy, I will vote for Trump. The question is, what will you do? If you vote for him and he wins then don't whine.
Call it what you like flags. Like you I did vote for Trump as the lesser of 2 evils. I honestly think my feeling for Trump being a good president has lowered especially since this whole pandemic has fallen on us. I don't think he has done a good job with much of this. The one good thing I'll give him credit for was his timely closing off of the China travel. Unfortunately in retrospect he closed it off for Chinese nationals and allowed everyone to come here. Many of those were undoubtedly infected but he couldn't have known that at the time so he did do a good job at that point. I understand his reluctance to close things down with our economy but feel especially in the early stages of this thing the medical side of it should have gotten more attention. I don't think he was as well prepared for a pandemic since soon after he came into office he started to dismantle some of the previous administration's work developing a pandemic plan. Those plans didn't just come from Obama. In addition he started to devalue and break up the CDC which managed the best line of defense previously and was respected world wide as experts. I saw a couple months of daily press briefings and noticed his evasiveness and often misleading things he was saying when pressed for answers. I don't feel he is honest and sincere with respect for the duties of his office. That being said I'll certainly have to do some thinking on where my vote will fall this November. I will vote for the person whom I think will be best for the next term as POTUS regardless of party affiliation. It could be for Trump but frankly I need to see some better performance from here to the election. We are in the middle of a devastating pandemic and they are burning down the inner cities in a racial war. He is off to watch a spaceship launch and has spent the past several days fighting with twitter and threatening executive action to control them which is something he can't even legally do. I feel his aggressive actions and obvious power grab statements many of which aren't even legal are exactly what our founders were worried about.. It seems that every time the press interviews him he is bashing someone. Nope don't like it at all and trust me that is not whining. I will point out I just wrote a paragraph and not once said anything derogatory towards you. I admit my opinions are different from yours. That's life my friend.
Old 05-30-2020, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Not to mention the fact that both have been caught lying and the WaPo has the distinction of being fact checked by the HuffPo as being false.
I agree....WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos who absolutely hates trump. It is the epitome of fake news.
Old 05-30-2020, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Call it what you like flags. Like you I did vote for Trump as the lesser of 2 evils. I honestly think my feeling for Trump being a good president has lowered especially since this whole pandemic has fallen on us. I don't think he has done a good job with much of this. The one good thing I'll give him credit for was his timely closing off of the China travel. Unfortunately in retrospect he closed it off for Chinese nationals and allowed everyone to come here. Many of those were undoubtedly infected but he couldn't have known that at the time so he did do a good job at that point. I understand his reluctance to close things down with our economy but feel especially in the early stages of this thing the medical side of it should have gotten more attention. I don't think he was as well prepared for a pandemic since soon after he came into office he started to dismantle some of the previous administration's work developing a pandemic plan. Those plans didn't just come from Obama. In addition he started to devalue and break up the CDC which managed the best line of defense previously and was respected world wide as experts. I saw a couple months of daily press briefings and noticed his evasiveness and often misleading things he was saying when pressed for answers. I don't feel he is honest and sincere with respect for the duties of his office. That being said I'll certainly have to do some thinking on where my vote will fall this November. I will vote for the person whom I think will be best for the next term as POTUS regardless of party affiliation. It could be for Trump but frankly I need to see some better performance from here to the election. We are in the middle of a devastating pandemic and they are burning down the inner cities in a racial war. He is off to watch a spaceship launch and has spent the past several days fighting with twitter and threatening executive action to control them which is something he can't even legally do. I feel his aggressive actions and obvious power grab statements many of which aren't even legal are exactly what our founders were worried about.. It seems that every time the press interviews him he is bashing someone. Nope don't like it at all and trust me that is not whining. I will point out I just wrote a paragraph and not once said anything derogatory towards you. I admit my opinions are different from yours. That's life my friend.
You seem like a very reasonable centrist to me man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.