Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly >

Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump's tweet on Joe Scarborough and Lori Klausutis may be costly

Old 05-28-2020, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am saying the exact opposite. Social media needs to be punished for being partisan and biased against conservatives.

Don't think it is? Go post on twitter that men are not women in a debate with a transvestite. See what happens.
Old 05-28-2020, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
I think you are reading that completely wrong. It is his us vs them against the media- including social media - that allowed him to win to begin with.

His move today was brilliant.
Trump has been okay with Twitter for years... One could even say that he's been using as his Bully Pulpit... Now after a couple of fact checks he goes after them with an E.O.... Seems like retaliation...
Old 05-28-2020, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

CNN and Wash Post are literally propaganda arms for the DNC, they are not "fact checkers" to any sane person.

Last week we just had a elections judge in Pa get arrested for election fraud and a story just broke today in NJ of mail in election fraud.

Big tech has been censoring conservatives for years.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

CNN and Wash Post are literally propaganda arms for the DNC, they are not "fact checkers" to any sane person.

Last week we just had a elections judge in Pa get arrested for election fraud and a story just broke today in NJ of mail in election fraud.

Big tech has been censoring conservatives for years.
Sorry, not making the connection... We started with Twitter, an FB... You then went on to CNN, and WAPO... Are you saying that the news you stated above can't be found on the net?

Seems to me that media you don't like is getting more social attention than you want, so you want to take control of that...
Old 05-28-2020, 09:55 PM
Spike

Default Data Analytics courses

Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

304, 3rd Floor, Pratibha Building.
Three Petrol pump, Opposite Manas Tower, LBS Rd, Pakhdi,
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602

091082 38354
Old 05-29-2020, 03:06 AM
Dominant Buck

I think you are reading that completely wrong. It is his us vs them against the media- including social media - that allowed him to win to begin with.

His move today was brilliant.
I guess we will have to see how it plays out. One would think he have something more important things to do especially on the day 100K death mark happened. OBTW Twitter and FB stock dropped when he did that so it must have gotten their attention.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lunker, Twitter fact checked Trumps tweet with CNN and Washington post links. That is where they come into this, and why I mentioned it. Today they tagged one of his tweets for "glorifying violence."

Champlain it takes 10 seconds to write a tweet.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

For what it is worth, below is a link to a video that shows a portion of a show on the Don Imus show. Morning Joe is joking and laughing while Imus reads a quote from him about a dead intern and at one point says "I had sex with her and had to kill her."

If some of you are going to get your panties in a twist about a tweet in regards to this woman, what say you about this clip? There was some funny things about that death. Just sayin....

Last edited by flags; 05-29-2020 at 07:18 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-29-2020, 08:11 AM
Fork Horn

There was nothing funny about her death, except perhaps on the moon landing never happened and Elvis is still alive media. Imus and Scarborough's comments were also disgusting and deserve criticism. They do not excuse Trump's comments.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

This message is hidden because Coastal Mountaineer is on your ignore list.
Speaking about a panty twister, here he is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.