Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated >

Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated

Old 05-20-2020, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's a good idea....unless you are the guy collecting the sample.
Old 05-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Dominant Buck

I imagine the CV19 is heavy so it sinks to the bottom. OK junior man...roll up your sleeves and get right to the bottom where the good stuff is. LOL
Been there ...kind of. When I was in high school I got a summer job working for the Burlington school system in the maintenance department. We did all sorts of work like laying asphalt and cutting grass. One job was clearing out a bell tower in a real old school building. Didn't think it would be bad until we got up there and saw at least a foot of pigeon excrement. Top was rock hard but got softer as we got down to the lower layers. 2 of us got it all done in one afternoon and the super laughed and said he never saw us work so fast. The next summer I read meters for the power company. Much better job.
Old 05-20-2020, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not enough money in the world brother.
Old 05-20-2020, 03:12 PM
Dominant Buck

I was 15-16 and needed money for beer and gas. The meter reader gig was for 2 years until I graduated and it had quite a few side benefits which teenage boys always like. I did have some favorite routes.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
You are an uncharacteristically good moderator in today's day and age.
Thank you Valorius and CI. You probably don't know it but CI was a mod here before he stepped down (his choice). He was also a very good mod. Bot of us have the same opinion that if nobody has a dissenting opinion, it gets very boring quickly and you end up with either few to no posts or a bunch of posts that simply say ditto. Now if you get just 1 guy stirring the pot a bit, then a topic can go for days, weeks and over a 100+ posts. Nobody wants to read a bunch of ditto posts but lots of people want to argue with somebody who has a dissenting opinion. Basically cause it's more fun.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree about no dissenting opinions. I have been known to play devils advocate if everyone is yessing each other to death.