Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated >

Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated

Old 05-19-2020, 11:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

He should have gotten rid of everyone who was on staff under Obama the day he got into office. We have all seen what their plan was. Why in the world would Trump have wanted to use anything that worthless POS Obama had in place?
Old 05-19-2020, 12:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
He should have gotten rid of everyone who was on staff under Obama the day he got into office. We have all seen what their plan was. Why in the world would Trump have TRUSTED use anything that worthless POS Obama had in place?
Hope you don't mind the edit. But events have proven that nothing left behind by OBozo can be trusted. So it is more a trust issue than a need issue.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I don't think Trump knew much about pandemics since he disbanded the group that was formed under a previous administration to deal with these things. In addition a playbook was left behind and under law was reviewed with the new president when he first came to the White House. He chose to write his own playbook after the virus hit. Interesting at least to me that the CDC wasn't the lead especially in the beginning of the pandemic.
Not quite. You really should do some basic fact checking before you just repeat DEM talking points which is exactly what you have been doing lately. Trump didn't "disband" it he had it merged with other entities to streamline it. Note the following:

Tim Morrison, former senior director for counterproliferation and biodefense on the NSC, wrote in another Washington Post Op-Ed, “It is true that the Trump administration has seen fit to shrink the NSC staff. But the bloat that occurred under the previous administration clearly needed a correction. … One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled”

On March 14, 2020, John Bolton described the changes made to the team as streamlining. He tweeted: “Claims that streamlining NSC structures impaired our nation's bio defense are false. Global health remained a top NSC priority, and its expert team was critical to effectively handling the 2018-19 Africa Ebola crisis. The angry Left just can't stop attacking, even in a crisis.”

On March 19, 2020, former Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden ​called the changes elimination. He tweeted: “The Obama-Biden Administration set up the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense to prepare for future pandemics like COVID-19. Donald Trump eliminated it — and now we're paying the price.”
Did you see the last part? YOU ARE REPEATING WHAT JOE CHINA IS SAYING. CI I humbly implore you to engage your brain! I know you're smarter than this!
Old 05-19-2020, 02:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
He should have gotten rid of everyone who was on staff under Obama the day he got into office. We have all seen what their plan was. Why in the world would Trump have wanted to use anything that worthless POS Obama had in place?
What I was referring to was the CDC OT. Up to this point they were considered to be the foremost infectious disease entity in the world. From day one Trump has cut that one off a the knees pulling people from all the countries and limited them from the top.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seriously- watch this.

We are all being manipulated and censored by big tech and the media if we do not tow the party line. You tube literally stated outright they will censor ANY video that disagrees with the official WHO position...a position which has been contradictory and ever changing.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Good thing you belong to HNI. Dissenting opinions are welcomed.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are an uncharacteristically good moderator in today's day and age.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
There is literally no other explanation than politics why so many democrat states are remaining closed for the entire summer. It's beyond goofy.
And the truth will set you free!!!

I have been predicting civil disobedience for this illegitimate usurpation of power by governors who are bent totally out of shape on this. It is obvious. Some states are dealing prudently with this; other states are being ridiculously STUPID about it. If they don't see the writing on the wall, don't worry, they will be made to understand it, cause people are not going to stand for it much longer.

I hear tell of a gym in New Jersey that has opened in defiance of New Jersey orders. Elon Musk has said he is opening his Tesla business and threatened to move lock stock and barrel out of California if they crack down on him. The Supreme Court if Wisconsin invalidates shutdown orders, and bars opened in many places accordingly.

What those idiots have not yet gleaned is their intransigence is losing votes for them. People don't like seeing their lives ruined by this silly crap. They know who to blame.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
You are an uncharacteristically good moderator in today's day and age.
Yes he is and has been for years.
Old 05-20-2020, 12:46 PM
Dominant Buck

I saw a real interesting tidbit in today's Burlington Free Press. I guess they have come up with a new way to determine case load or infection rate. A "chosen person" is delegated to go to a municipal sewage treatment plant and fill a sample container with processed human waste. They break down the sample and screen for covid which is shed as part of the human excrement cycle. Somone calculates the amount of users on that municipal system and they can determine the case load from the amount or percentage of covid in the feces sample. That is one job I wouldn't want LOL. I didn't make this up.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.