Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Question Regarding Zero Percent Interest? >

Question Regarding Zero Percent Interest?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Question Regarding Zero Percent Interest?

Old 05-18-2020, 07:12 PM
  #11  
Nontypical Buck
 
sconnyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Wherever liberalism must be eradicated.
Posts: 2,710
Default

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Not sure about how in tune you are with MN politics... As to the highlighted above... MN had a 1B+ budget surplus pre Covid 19, we were not in a budget deficit, so the foolish liberal spending dog don't hunt here... They are predicting that there will be a 2B+ budget deficit post Covid 19...

As for Dayton... There is at least one member here that believes that I hate Trump... I don't hate Trump, I just don't like him... I do dislike Dayton as well, and hated him as our governor...

I'm not a fan of Walz either, but at least he was smart enough to let our safe at home order expire tomorrow, and is letting the state open back up... I do wonder about how much what transpired in WI influenced Walz decision?

Valorius, I believe I answered your above quote as well... MN hasn't been running a massive deficit for years, but is projecting a deficit post covid 19...
Lunker, Rimjob Walz stuck his finger in the air. Saw that the winds have changed and is bending to them. His little cabal of liberal Governors who thought they could band together and stay locked down has been broken up BY THE PEOPLE.

As to how in tune I am. I grew up there. In Elk River, in fact.
I listen to Bill Bennet in the morning when I'm in Superior or Duluth. And TCNT when I'm in the twin cities (Which is almost daily, since I'm an essential TRUCKER). I try to keep up with my home state. I knew that you had a surplus. And now thanks to the ignorance, of Tim Jong Walz, you have a MASSIVE deficit. He could have saved that by NOT locking down.

BUT, he's a tyrant, and only loves POWER. So, you got locked down. Despite the evidence that was available WORLDWIDE.
sconnyhunter is online now  
Old 05-18-2020, 08:31 PM
  #12  
Nontypical Buck
 
Lunkerdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 2,182
Smile

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Lunker, Rimjob Walz stuck his finger in the air. Saw that the winds have changed and is bending to them. His little cabal of liberal Governors who thought they could band together and stay locked down has been broken up BY THE PEOPLE.

As to how in tune I am. I grew up there. In Elk River, in fact.
I listen to Bill Bennet in the morning when I'm in Superior or Duluth. And TCNT when I'm in the twin cities (Which is almost daily, since I'm an essential TRUCKER). I try to keep up with my home state. I knew that you had a surplus. And now thanks to the ignorance, of Tim Jong Walz, you have a MASSIVE deficit. He could have saved that by NOT locking down.

BUT, he's a tyrant, and only loves POWER. So, you got locked down. Despite the evidence that was available WORLDWIDE.
Umm... What state didn't get locked down? Even Trump was involved in a national lock down...

Also, rest assured that even tho Dayton, and Walz were elected, there are still many conservative minded folks that are still fighting here in your home state... No doubt if your keeping up, you know about the lack of a bonding bill in the latest session, and the possibility of Walz calling a special session... You should also remember that Dayton also tried to employ such tactics, and was pretty much stymied by the conservatives in our state legislature... IMHO, they did a pretty good job of keeping Dayton in check, all things considered...

Though it may seem that we're getting a bit of topic here, I would beg to differ... It seemed to me that you were throwing MN under the "Liberal states that have been running at a deficit for years bus"... Which if you've been keeping up, know is not the case... Have a little faith, there are still many conservative minded folks here in yer home state...
Lunkerdog is offline  
Old 05-19-2020, 08:09 PM
  #13  
Nontypical Buck
 
Valorius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,746
Default

9 US states never locked down. At all.
Valorius is offline  
Old 05-19-2020, 11:15 PM
  #14  
Nontypical Buck
 
Lunkerdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 2,182
Default

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
9 US states never locked down. At all.
Name them...
Lunkerdog is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 04:11 PM
  #15  
Nontypical Buck
 
Valorius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,746
Default

Is your google broken amigo?
Valorius is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 07:38 PM
  #16  
Nontypical Buck
 
Lunkerdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 2,182
Default

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
Is your google broken amigo?
No, but you made the claim... IMO the onus is on you to prove it... At least as I remember it, that's the way things used to work around here...

I did find this... It would seem as if of the 9, 4 did partially shut down parts of the state... Based on what "I" perceive as the demographics of the 9 states, the Governors probably made good decisions... I wish our Governor had the the good sense to realize that there were regions in our state that didn't need to be shut down...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeik.../#1e12f86f4eeb

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 05-20-2020 at 07:44 PM.
Lunkerdog is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 08:02 PM
  #17  
Nontypical Buck
 
Valorius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,746
Default

Not really concerned about your opinion as to what I should or should not do to satiate your curiosity, especially when you demand in such a fashion.

If you want to know the name of the 7 states that never locked down (It's 7 not 9), google it. I did to double check- and it comes right up. Have fun.
Valorius is offline  
Old 05-20-2020, 08:15 PM
  #18  
Nontypical Buck
 
Lunkerdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 2,182
Default

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
Not really concerned about your opinion as to what I should or should not do to satiate your curiosity, especially when you demand in such a fashion.

If you want to know the name of the 7 states that never locked down (It's 7 not 9), google it. I did to double check- and it comes right up. Have fun.
My opinion used to be the norm around here... If you make a claim, back it up with some proof... Sorry, but in this day and age on the internet, your claim without proof isn't good enough...

Too illustrate, you initially said 9 states didn't shut down "at all"... I then showed evidence that 4 of those 9 states had a partial shut down... Now you say 7, not 9( So is it 7 or 9???), and your asking me to have fun Googling it ... If you or anyone else can prove what I posted to be wrong, so be it... If not, I've already proved you wrong...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 05-20-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Lunkerdog is offline  
Old 05-21-2020, 06:27 AM
  #19  
Nontypical Buck
 
Valorius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,746
Default

In the amount of time you've spent whining about people linking things for you, you could've looked it up yourself 10x over.

https://www.northsidesun.com/columns...tter-neighbors

This is the last time i'm holding your hand.
Attached Thumbnails Question Regarding Zero Percent Interest?-lockdown.jpg  
Valorius is offline  
Old 05-21-2020, 08:52 PM
  #20  
Nontypical Buck
 
Lunkerdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 2,182
Default

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
In the amount of time you've spent whining about people linking things for you, you could've looked it up yourself 10x over.

https://www.northsidesun.com/columns...tter-neighbors

This is the last time i'm holding your hand.
So lets review... You posted above that "9 US states never locked down. At all."...

Since my Google is working very well, I knew that wasn't a truth so I then posted... "Name them"... Knowing that you couldn't...

You then changed the # from 9 to 7 states... So you corrected your initial post... Almost... You didn't address my link that suggested that Wyoming, and Utah did have partial lock downs... You can try to prove my link wrong... If you can't, that would bring the # of states that didn't shut down "at all" down to 5... Not sure if that's the truth, but probably won't be digging any further into it...

Ideas, and thoughts are great, posting false realities... Not so much... Thanks for "holding my hand"...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 05-21-2020 at 09:05 PM.
Lunkerdog is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.