Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
This moron never learns! >

This moron never learns!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

This moron never learns!

Old 05-14-2020, 12:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default This moron never learns!

Liberty Horn

Gross! Who Wants to Be Joe Biden’s Calendar Girl?

One recent story said that the presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee, Joe Biden, compared the selection of his running mate to that of a calendar girl pinup competition, and for this candidate that is wrong on so many levels.

Citing the New York Times, the story reported:

‘In private encounters before this campaign, Mr. Biden has likened running-mate evaluation to deciding among calendar models, with three broad categories (and outdated honorifics): Contenders can be a “Mr. August” (a shot of momentum in the summer), a “Mr. October” (a reliable and effective campaigner for the fall) or a “Mr. January” (a governing partner, politics notwithstanding).’
The conversation could about how Joe Biden is somehow sexualizing people by comparing them to calendar models. The conversation could surround the idea of objectifying people and portraying them as tools – or sexual objects. Or, the conversation could center on the topic of those more mature innuendos in so many of Joe Biden’s discussions.

Those could be the conversations, but they aren’t. Even the many recorded accounts of the former Vice President’s seemingly inappropriate behavior around women and children isn’t the story. No, the story right now, is much more serious and it also makes Biden’s calendar model comparisons even more disturbing. And let’s not be quick to forget, that the Biden camp is going to select a woman as Biden’s running mate too.

How serious is the current conversation surrounding the presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee?

“He had one hand underneath my shirt and the other hand, I had a skirt on and he went down my skirt and then went up. I remember I was up almost on my tippy-toes… And when he went inside the skirt, he was talking to me at the same time, and he was leaning into me. And I pulled this way, away from his head. … He was kissing my neck area, and he whispered did I want to go somewhere else in a low voice.”

It is that serious.

That is an excerpt (and one of the less offensive of the examples), taken from the Tara Reade interview with reporter Megyn Kelly. Those details from her story, among many others, are what the conversation is about right now. And this is the monkey on team Biden’s back and it isn’t going anywhere fast.

Add to that problem that Joe Biden seems to be unwittingly feeding that monkey and this monkey may soon become a gorilla. Did Joe do these awful things? Any of them? Even if a few or one of these statements or allegations hold true, then it would be one too many.

The good news for the Biden camp is that these allegations, at least the ones from Ms. Reade, come from 1993. More good news for team Biden is also the light being shed on Reade’s character. And Joe Biden also has the power, resources, and influence of the DNC. You know, the kind of power and influence that can create and generate a smear campaign to stir questions about someone’s character.

The truth is, this story and these allegations might fade into the darkness. They could if handled correctly by the spin-doctors and damage control team, very well fade into the night.

“I can’t remember everything he said. But he said something vulgar. He said, ‘I wanna f*ck you.’ And he said it low, and I was pushing away, and I remember my knee hurting, because he had opened my legs with his knee, and our kneecaps clashed, so I felt, like, the sharp pain.”

Or they could be the story that ends the Biden campaign, or worse. And if the Biden campaign navigates this scary and ugly hurdle, and they very well might, then it will come down to managing perception. That is what team Biden is hoping for, that they can make this story just go away and then work fixing the Biden image.

Then Joe goes and compares the selection of his running mate, to that of a calendar girl pinup competition. Yes, for this candidate, in particular, this is wrong on so many levels, and damaging too.

So who wants to be Joe Biden’s calendar girl?
Old 05-14-2020, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I pray he picks Kamala Harris so we can watch the video of Tulsi Gabbard destroying her utterly over and over until election day.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

Anybody who picks Kamala over Tulsi just isn't that smart to begin with.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Anybody who picks Kamala over Tulsi just isn't that smart to begin with.
Ya need to qualify this one Cal... How smart is anyone who chooses Biden in the first place???
Old 05-15-2020, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty sure Cal was talking about something other than politics.
Old 05-15-2020, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

If Tulsi had the common Dem. female ugly gene, she would have done much better in the primary race.

C. Davis
Old 05-15-2020, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

You guys got it.