Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Worse than the Chinese Flu.... >

Worse than the Chinese Flu....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Worse than the Chinese Flu....

Old 04-14-2020, 05:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Everything you say is possible. Whether probable I really dont know. One would think if it was here in December it would have been very clear since the spread is so fast. 1 case on jan 21 and look how many after 1 month and it wasnt something that wouldnt be noticed. But anything is possible I guess.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

This is the stupidest thing I've ever experienced in my life! Holy **** what the media can do to peoples brains.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wake the F up people!!!!! Stop watching what that 50" box is telling you what to believe. Use your brain.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Everything you say is possible. Whether probable I really dont know. One would think if it was here in December it would have been very clear since the spread is so fast. 1 case on jan 21 and look how many after 1 month and it wasnt something that wouldnt be noticed. But anything is possible I guess.
We only started testing, in Jan. Which means that we only have known since then, WHO was infected. NOT how many ARE infected.

Travel patterns follow, that we have had it almost as fast as China did.
Too much of our products used here, are manufactured in China. Meaning that we need to go back and forth, to supervise their manufacturing and development.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:14 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
FEAR and IGNORANCE.

That is worse then the Chinese Flu (covid 19). The fear being peddled to the massed by the Media.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/11/healt...day/index.html

https://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/t...ts-81930309913

Its being spread daily, and being repeated.

We're NOT, all gonna die from it. Less than 2% die from this virus. Mainly the old and infirm, as do with all viruses. There are 98.5% of infected patients surviving this thing.

In fact, I think that this virus has been here MUCH LONGER then we've been able to test for it.
Possibly since October, or November.
As reporter Tracy Beanz has posited, as well based on CDC data.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...711531008.html
Back in November 2019 their was a Flu like Respiratory illness going around, those with it tested Negative for the Flu. Few had heard of Covid-19 at the time and don't think anybody was testing for it, if there was a Test for it. China tried to cover this up, we know that, We just don't know for how long. They did not tell anybody until they could no longer keep it Secret. Why do we Trust a Communist Country so very much, to the Point we are almost compeltly dependent on them for not just most of Our Medications, but most of our manufactured Products.

Think about this, the War with North Korea never ended, China was the main reason, they Supported North Korea, if not for that Support the Allies won have Handily defeated N.Korea. The Constitution of the US Article III Sec 3 defines Treason, Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Technically We are still at War with N.Korea, thus China, and Many Us Companies have Aided, Funded and Supported China, A Communist Enemy we are still Technically at War with and Now Dependent upon.