Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump

Old 04-24-2020, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would argue Trump got elected specifically because he doesn't play the usual game with the media.

For better or worse.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
They should shorten these press conferences considerably.
Yes have Trump open if he wants to be there then bring out the experts who can answer all the questions. They are the ones people really want to hear.
I agree Trump is a one of a kind, to say the least.
Yes he is.
Sure is good at picking conservative judges though.
Yes he has done some really good things. If he could just keep his NPD from surfacing he would be much more effective.
Old 04-24-2020, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
The leader of the free world, or any real leader for that matter, shouldn't be talking like that but then again he acted the same way well before we elected him so we get what we deserve. Yes some of the questions are pointed towards Trump but others are not. It is clear he has disdain for most of the press and networks. He has an abusive personality and it shows anytime he gets questioned for any reason. He has a great medical team and needs to leave all the medical talk to the experts. The new guy that came on last night that talked so fast was pretty good. I guess he runs one of the labs and he had some pretty interesting things to say.
In watching and listening to his conferences, when a reported asks a valuable question, he responds in kind. Maybe you've missed that or just ignored it. But SportsmanNH, is correct, the media that is getting flamed by Trump absolutely DESERVES is.