Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
It is about time someone challenged these freaks and their liberal supporters >

It is about time someone challenged these freaks and their liberal supporters

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

It is about time someone challenged these freaks and their liberal supporters

Old 02-17-2020, 09:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default It is about time someone challenged these freaks and their liberal supporters

The Mad Patriots
  • Go to... Home Freedom News Gun News Health News Contact Us About Disclaimer

High School Runners Sue to Get Trans Athletes Out of Girls’ Sports

Posted by: admin in Politics February 13, 2020

Three female Connecticut high school runners have had enough of losing to the boys. In a lawsuit filed this week, Selina Soule, Alanna Smith, and Chelsea Mitchell are demanding that the Connecticut Association of Schools Interscholastic Athletic Conference exclude transgender athletes from girls’ sports and restore a divide based solely on inherent biological sex.

“Forcing them to compete against boys isn’t fair, shatters their dreams, and destroys their athletic opportunities,” said attorney Christiana Holcomb. “Having separate boys’ and girls’ sports has always been based on biological differences, not what people believe about their gender, because those differences matter for fair competition.

“And forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” Holcomb continued. “Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women.”

At the center of the lawsuit are two boys pretending to be girls: Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood, both of whom have been in the headlines for their total domination of the Connecticut high school track scene over the past three years. Both are biological males competing according to their “gender identity,” which is female.

In an AP interview last February, Yearwood said that her biological sex is just like any other advantage an athlete might bring to the track.

“One high jumper could be taller and have longer legs than another, but the other could have perfect form, and then do better,” he said. “One sprinter could have parents who spend so much money on personal training for their child, which in turn, would cause that child to run faster.”

This is the kind of pretzel logic you have to twist when you’re defending the idiotic concept that your mind – not biology – has the final truth about your gender. It doesn’t thrill us to mock the arguments of a deeply-confused high school senior, but Yearwood’s logic here is the same used by any other defender of trans “rights,” be they 15 or 55. And it doesn’t make any more or less sense whether the speaker is a kid or an acclaimed psychiatrist.

We hope that the girls are successful in their lawsuit. Not because we’re that heavily invested in the Connecticut high school running scene, but because we’re talking about basic matters of truth and fiction. More than any other time that we can remember, the transgender movement has unmoored us from scientific rationality and thrown us into a world of fantasy and fairy tales.

A country that can be convinced that girls can be boys and vice-versa can be convinced of anything. The viability of Western civilization going forward may very well be determined by when and if people stand up on this issue and say, “Okay, sorry, but you lost me.”

Old 02-17-2020, 09:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

At the heart of this issue is the proposition that "gender is a social construct." This is a patently untenable proposition in the face of state-of-the-art biological science. There are many physical differences between males and females -- these differences are not matters of choice. In case folks haven't been paying attention, there have been extraordinary advances in biological science -- to put a finer point on it, human biological science -- since the human genome was first sequenced in 2003. For further details, I recommend you read Charles Murray's new book published January 28, 2020 titled "Human Diversity: The Biology of Gender, Race, and Class." It is fascinating and very balanced and analytical in its narrative. In addition or alternatively, you might wish to read Nicholas Wade's 2014 book "A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race, and Human History." Both books are couched in the science flowing from the sequencing of the human genome in 2003. It will be interesting to see left wing cultural ideologues try to tear down Murray's new book. And it seems that they will necessarily have to do this because it otherwise destroys the Holy Trinity of left wing ideology -- gender, race, and class. Rather than being social constructs created to oppress, both gender and race are rooted in our biology, in our genes. Rather than class being a function of unearned privilege, to the contrary it is -- as a statistical phenomenon -- a function of biology. If your biology gives you the gift of a 145 IQ -- and intelligence is highly heritable as are other important behaviours that correlate with economic success such as respect for authority, self-control, long attention span, disposition of deferring rewards to the future -- you are going to be upper middle class as a statistical phenomenon.

Back to gender. It is obvious. How do we let ourselves get hustled by cultural leftists with such preposterous ideas as gender is just a social construct! We don't let 22 year old athletes compete against 14 year old athletes. Why would we foolishly let biologically male athletes compete against biologically female athletes? It is preposterous. This is NOT a level playing field. it is obvious. We only need to consult our common sense. If your common sense is lacking, however, consult Murray and Wade, in the books cited above.

As an extra note, my son once observed to me -- in this context of males competing against female athletes -- that in any given year 50 different high school male athletes achieve faster 100 yard dash times than the female world record time (not restricted to high school -- just fastest female time PERIOD ever). That should say it all.

Last edited by Alsatian; 02-17-2020 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-17-2020, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I could probably end all nonsense right now by identifying as a female beach volleyball player....and putting on the uniform.

C. Davis
Old 02-17-2020, 10:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

liberal Joe Rogan is all over this issue!
check out the joe rogan experience....podcast wherever you watch or listen to podcasts.

basically the future will be XX and XY sports...

liberals don't support men competing as women.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
liberals don't support men competing as women.
How do liberals feel about the proposition "gender is a social construct?" I would say this statement is incompatible with segregating human beings with penises from human beings with vaginas in sports competition. Maybe I'm misinformed when I state liberals subscribe to this sweeping statement. I have been wrong before.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

If not for liberals we would not even be discussion this aberration, it sure isn't the conservatives carrying the premise forward that people are the sex they feel they should be. It defies even a modicum of intelligence, some schools where our children are supposed to be receiving an education to serve them and this country in the future is acquiescing to this abomination!
Old 02-17-2020, 01:45 PM
Typical Buck

A huge part of the problem stems from today's TV shows. There isn't a single TV show produced for prime time that doesn't have some form of gay element to it. Being trans gender or lesbianism or whatever. The kids are being programmed even in the toons. Even all the super hero shows have at least 1 gay element and a couple are just flat out lesbian ads, I.E. Batwoman and Supergirl. How not even 1% of the population has gained so much power and influence astounds me.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Not only that, if you watch closely the TV commercials are including same sex couples, they are not blatant but if you watch t is obvious. This is how they brain wash the audience, continuing to show the clips over and over again until people consider the actions normal behavior. Telling the lie over and over again until it is believed, communism read that liberalism 101!
Old 02-17-2020, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

And y'all are still paying the cable bill every month.

-Jake
Old 02-17-2020, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

Like hell I am. I cut the cord years ago. I pick up over 65 channels on a roof antenna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.