Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Vindman May Get Booted From NSC >

Vindman May Get Booted From NSC

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Vindman May Get Booted From NSC

Old 02-10-2020, 02:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
It's clearly retaliation.
Of course it is but since they served at the pleasure of the president he has the right to remove them. The White House door must have some strong hinges since it swings open then shut so often. Trumps history is that he doesnt keep people around him for very long. People know that when they take a job so that's just the way it goes.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:45 AM
Dominant Buck

It's clearly retaliation.
you see no problem with an advisor in a sensitive position on NSC to the President going beyond his duty and providing advise to a foreign entity behind the scenes? That doesn't set off any alarm bells in your book? That was his testimony before the house.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
you see no problem with an advisor in a sensitive position on NSC to the President going beyond his duty and providing advise to a foreign entity behind the scenes? That doesn't set off any alarm bells in your book? That was his testimony before the house.
I think that's your interpretation of his testimony. But either way, there were two paths President Trump could have taken post Acquittal. The path he took with retaliation against people who believed they were doing their duty is not surprising. By that I mean, it was in keeping with his personality type.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think that's your interpretation of his testimony. But either way, there were two paths President Trump could have taken post Acquittal. The path he took with retaliation against people who believed they were doing their duty is not surprising. By that I mean, it was in keeping with his personality type.
How many times have you acted in Opposition to your boss and been able to keep your job.
As I recall, VINDMAN was the only call witness, who testified. The remaining 17 "witnesses" were all OPINION witnesses. Who had not actual facts to add. They were and ARE a bunch of butthurt children (read: democrats) who were mad that their advice wasn't sought or listened to.
If you're convinced that Trump is such a bad actor, don't vote for him in Nov.
Myself? I'm voting for him. He's been a positive for this nation.
He has placed OUR needs ahead of the rest of the worlds.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mickey would vote for Joe Stallin if he was running. "Workers of the world unite"!
Old 02-10-2020, 05:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Ironically this whole impeachment fiasco has done nothing other than to set the stage for a total takeover of the GOP and government by Trump. He is more powerful now than ever. He could have come off that impeachment in one of 2 ways and he chose to come out guns blazing. The Dems now know they unleashed a force that they can't contain. One can rest assure that Trump, in his presidential capacity will do all he can to punish those he feels went up against him from both parties. He got to where he is in business by playing hard ball and being ruthless using his power and money to get what he wants. Now he has another tool at his disposal...the almost unlimited power of the presidency.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 02-10-2020 at 05:55 AM.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will have to disagree that he has unlimited power. The constitution controls his power. What he will have is support from those who in the past did not support him because they now can clearly see the corruption and viciousness of the democrats of the democrats who somehow believe they have manifest destiny to have the Presidency and saw it snatched away from them by an outsider and fomented a lie over 2 years and ginned up a coup which fortunately for the country failed. We now get to watch them eat their young as they jockey for position to hang on to the power they still have. It will be an interesting chain of events to watch. So far as Trump punishing the democrats who tried to overthrow him goes, he absolutely needs to do that and he needs to expose every member of the deep state that orchestrated it and people should go to prison so the country can see what happens to traitorous scum who behaved as though our country is a Banana Republic. I want to see democrat blood on the ground,(figuratively), of course, but inside I wouldn't mind literally, however, that would make us as bad as them. I want to see Trump win in the next election and watch the democrats squirm and writhe in their agony as the House is regained by the Republicans as well as gaining more seats in the Senate so they will be unstoppable in appointing Circuit court and Supreme Court Justices so our country can be set back on a proper Constitutional course. Rant ended!
Old 02-10-2020, 06:35 AM
Dominant Buck

I see Trump taking the line of power far beyond what has ever been reached by any President. After all this I doubt anyone from either party will dare to go up against him.
Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I want to see Trump win in the next election and watch the democrats squirm and writhe in their agony as the House is regained by the Republicans as well as gaining more seats in the Senate so they will be unstoppable in appointing Circuit court and Supreme Court Justices so our country can be set back on a proper Constitutional course. Rant ended!
I feel that is the path that Trump has forged

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 02-10-2020 at 06:37 AM.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I see Trump taking the line of power far beyond what has ever been reached by any President. After all this I doubt anyone from either party will dare to go up against him.
I feel that is the path that Trump has forged
what power has he yielded that other Presidents haven't? I'm curious. He has been reserved in using the military unlike Obama who bombed more countries than any other President since WW2. He hasn't used the CIA to spy on Congress like Obama did. He hasn't spied on reporters, their parents and news outfits like Obama did. He hasn't used the IRS to go after your political rivals. So seriously, what power has Trump used that others haven't?
Old 02-10-2020, 07:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
How many times have you acted in Opposition to your boss and been able to keep your job.
As I recall, VINDMAN was the only call witness, who testified. The remaining 17 "witnesses" were all OPINION witnesses. Who had not actual facts to add. They were and ARE a bunch of butthurt children (read: democrats) who were mad that their advice wasn't sought or listened to.
If you're convinced that Trump is such a bad actor, don't vote for him in Nov.
Myself? I'm voting for him. He's been a positive for this nation.
He has placed OUR needs ahead of the rest of the worlds.
Vindman wasn't the only one. His direct boss did testify and stated he didn't hear anything wrong with the call.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.