Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The President's celebration of acquittal >

The President's celebration of acquittal

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The President's celebration of acquittal

Old 02-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default The President's celebration of acquittal

I hope some of you watched it, it was a hoot and he did a phenomenal speech. He did mention that there will be investigations regarding the violations of the law done by the FBI and the minions who attempted the coup. All in all, everyone in the room left lifted by the President's words, except for some of the media.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure Putin is greasing-up the pre-election meddling wheels for our 2020 election --- Since he's been virtually given free reign over our so-called democratic system --- Which has so much to due with Trump's acquittal...from the know-nothing Repubs in our Senate.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't you have anything new except the same old nonsense? Don't answer, you do not.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

impeached in the house.

1st president in history to have a member of their own party, the republican party to vote for impeachment in the senate.

I believe Mitt Romney knew more facts on this matter than you.

You're in the bubble.
Need to watch more than only Fox news, only conservative news outlets. mix it up, try it once.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
impeached in the house.

1st president in history to have a member of their own party, the republican party to vote for impeachment in the senate.

You're in the bubble.
Need to watch more than only Fox news, only conservative news outlets. mix it up, try it once.
you're right, Mitt did know more than us. It turns out one of Mitt's top advisers just happened to have job on a Gas Company board in Ukraine and still does. Do you want to take a guess as to which company it is? I will give you a hint, he worked with Hunter Biden. How about that?
Old 02-06-2020, 12:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

impeached in the house.

You're in the bubble.

You are completely deluded and brain washed by the leftest dumbocrat party if you believe that tripe!!
Old 02-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
I'm sure Putin is greasing-up the pre-election meddling wheels for our 2020 election --- Since he's been virtually given free reign over our so-called democratic system --- Which has so much to due with Trump's acquittal...from the know-nothing Repubs in our Senate.
You mean Hillary and Bill Clinton working with the Russians. Skolkovo was their latest money making scheme that gave the Russians hypersonic missile technology in exchange for Clinton Foundation Donor money. Just like when Bill Clinton was President and he allowed missile technology flow to China in exchange for campaign donations. That technology allowed the Chinese to deploy multiple warheads on to a single missile and guide each to its destination in the USA. So next time you hear about the Russians and the hypersonic missiles, you can thank Hillary and Bill for getting them that technology.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Funny how Mueller and his team of 18 Clinton supporting Lawyers couldn't find any Russian collusion on the part of Trump's campaign but several investigative reporters found a lot of Collusion and money changing hands between Clinton's and Russians along with our technology being transferred.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...-the-democrats
Old 02-06-2020, 02:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep right on the $FM. We have ppl like the clintoons, o bama etc etc selling out our country( literally for $$) & its( our citizens to the likes of iran,russia, chin etca- who wish to murder & destroy millions of us(with there help).And the typical leftest dosnt blink a eye( i dont know what "they" are putting in the drugs, water, food, these days that they end up with such scrambled brains & selective sight etc( i think it happened to bernie,nancy, the clintoons, berry o bama etc back in the 60.s 70,s etc to.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

impeached in the house.

ACQUITTED IN THE SENATE AND STILL IN THE OVAL OFFICE. You know, just like the other 2 that have been impeached.

WRONG! Don't they teach history in IL? Andrew Johnson came within 1 vote of being impeached which means a number of senators from his own party voted to impeach him. CLASS IS DISMISSED.

I believe you're clueless. Romney has been butthurt since Trump won a position he couldn't and then refused to hire Romney when he came begging. He's a punk.

You're in the bubble.

You're in the loony bin if you think this hurt Trump or the GOP. There was a poll released today that showed Trump's approval rating went from 48% to 51% during the impeachment, the GOP in congress went from 42% to 45% and the DEMs in congress went from 46% to 42%. GOP up, DEMs down. Get it?

On any given day I read Fox, CNN, NYT, BBC, Politico and the AP. Seems I mix it up but I seriously doubt you do. Perhaps you should take your own advice and look to sites that aren't liberal and biased.
Y'all do what you want with this guy but he is about 3 posts from making "the list" for me. I don't have much appetite for the sort of drivel this guy puts forth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.