Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The President's celebration of acquittal >

The President's celebration of acquittal

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The President's celebration of acquittal

Old 02-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Y'all do what you want with this guy but he is about 3 posts from making "the list" for me. I don't have much appetite for the sort of drivel this guy puts forth.
He is just another butt hurt dumbocrat singing the party song no matter how stupid it is! You almost have to pity him. Probably Erno's alter ego.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 02-06-2020 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

What makes you think that?
Have you heard that HILLARY is running again? She's the one that bought the dossier from RUSSIA.

NOT, Trump.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I hope some of you watched it, it was a hoot and he did a phenomenal speech. He did mention that there will be investigations regarding the violations of the law done by the FBI and the minions who attempted the coup. All in all, everyone in the room left lifted by the President's words, except for some of the media.
Ggot to- to sidetracked from the Op/i guess-Sounds intresting- i will have to check it out on utube etc sometime ( The snowflakes have been melting down since 2016- ( many a tears been shed,plans hatched-(anifaloongoons-leftestgangs) to get rid of that orange bad man?, long time -whose red hats trigger mental illness ?, loss of control of there bodys & actions &* emotions , in the typical leftest loon?( bad man bad why because of the need to save the planet/ global warming?( its racist too- like the orange badman? & red hats &(black rifles & black carbon??BAd bad saysfossil fuel/ gun banning leftest bernie the red/rich guy( burning jet fuel like he owns a oil company? & thecrazy pr/ny girl Aoc from ny doing the same etc etc- because the typical leftest is a hypocrite( and lives in lala land in there heads) & says orange man bad based on what?- other then then fiction & feelings? vibrations?-lol-

Berry/sornto?o bama(and team) gives 150 billion + dollars to iran knowing full well in part it will go to fund, target & murder & maim Americans(and others)..

Kinda like his/o bamas gun running deals with mexican drug gang?s( to further inact anti gun laws in the us( but on a much bigger scale involving Ied,s rockets, missile, Icbms etc hmmm-Ongoing DEM plans- Disarm the American ppl( and downgrade its military etc,economy, ppl) & all the while- arm up its enemys- sounds like the typical leftest/dems loons plans of the recent past & the dems planed future...

Last edited by Knightia; 02-06-2020 at 06:20 PM.