Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Romney's Stupidity >

Romney's Stupidity

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Romney's Stupidity

Old 02-05-2020, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Romney, FAILED to live up to his OATH.
Of passing judgement on the FACTS, instead of voting with his Conscience.

He's a two faced, lowlife, yellow bellied, cowardly skunk.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Last week he needed more witnesses;
Evidently he didn't.

C. Davis
Old 02-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think Romney was able to finish making a decision on witnesses and evidence. He voted guilty on the 1st article of impeachment and not guilty on the 2nd article. From what I saw, I believe he was the only Senator to split his vote like that. Since the 2nd article arose as a result of the first article, it's difficult to understand Romney's logic for casting the votes he did. I don't think Romney put God or country above his real party that he voted with on the first article. Nor thinking about God or country when he voted on the 2nd article. I think Romney was just thinking about himself and hedging his bets. As usual, it looked like he was doing whatever he thought would benefit himself.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
Romney, the only real, honorable republican left.

I find it strange(and funny haha) how ppl like rommy, the bushs etc suddenlly become honorable,likeable fellows etc to the typical leftest dem(s) & its medias-( now usefull idiot?s of the leftest media propaganda machine - foolstools?)

And when they ( the typical leftest/dems start talking about following & obeying the laws- no one is above the laws etc...(hahax2)( when do the investagations into the corruption, abuse of power, the taking of bribes from( and the funding of hostal govenments( iran etc) etc etc for o baba, hillery/bill ,holder etc etc happen?

When would be a good time for the federal gov to start to use its massive resources to swoop down on every knowen Illegal person(s)aliens & drug dealer/ user etc in IL ,ca,ny etc Sal?
Old 02-06-2020, 06:26 AM
Spike

Liberal Democrats decisions are usually based upon emotions, That's what gets them into trouble, Sounds like Mitt really is a Liberal Democrat in sheeps clothing
Old 02-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Romney...including one other Repub in the Senate --- seem to be the only ones not on Trump's leash.

Which is a really sad commentary on our State of the Union.

Last edited by Erno86; 02-06-2020 at 11:05 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually, spineless Romney was to only Republican not to vote for acquittal, the rest of the democrat sheep stayed with the democrat corrupt script. I suspect many will pay when they lose their seats to the republican challengers.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:57 PM
Typical Buck

Is there a meme of Romney clapping for Pelosi tearing up Trump's speech? You know, Romney supporting the party he apparently sides with?
Old 02-07-2020, 02:42 AM
Dominant Buck

I think Romney did use his judgement and follow his conscience. That fact gives incite as to why he wasnt elected. Poor judgement and America saw it. Also good luck going forward getting things done. He will be the first to cry foul when he doesnt get reelected. He wont be getting any help from his party or Trump.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 02-07-2020 at 02:45 AM.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I think Romney did use his judgement and follow his conscience. That fact gives incite as to why he wasnt elected. Poor judgement and America saw it. Also good luck going forward getting things done. He will be the first to cry foul when he doesnt get reelected. He wont be getting any help from his party or Trump.
Romney voted against the people he was elected to represent. If he can't cast his votes in a way that represent the people he is supposed to work for he needs to step down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.