Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Iowa Caucus Results: 2nd Attempt >

Iowa Caucus Results: 2nd Attempt

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Iowa Caucus Results: 2nd Attempt

Old 02-04-2020, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Iowa Caucus Results: 2nd Attempt

It appears there are some results in. NBC indicates 96% of Democrat results are in. This shows

Mayor Pete 26.8%
Bernie: 25.1%
Warren: 18%
Biden: 15%

These are from my memory and may not be precise. Nevertheless, I would say that Warren and Biden did not show well in this primary. Of course, these results may shift as further data is assimilated. You could look at this another way and ask yourself what would happen if Warren dropped out of the race. Wouldn't Bernie get her votes? I don't think Warren's votes would migrate to Biden. I look at these results particularly as not being propitious for Biden.

Last edited by Alsatian; 02-04-2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-04-2020, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol oh boy.

This is going to get interesting.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

Definitely going to get interesting.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

I see, contrary to what was said in NBC report, that even now only 71% of Iowa Democrat precincts have reported.
Old 02-05-2020, 03:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

The democrats are in a basement somewhere cooking the books until they find Biden ahead by some miracle.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hanging Chads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blame it on hanging Chads. Y'all remember that right?
Old 02-05-2020, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
The democrats are in a basement somewhere cooking the books until they find Biden ahead by some miracle.
I don't think so. I believe they will toss Crazy Uncle Joe to the curb pretty quickly and put their efforts into Liawatha and ButtPirate Pete since both of those play to their sense of identity politics. Wouldn't surprise me if that ended up being the DEM ticket in the end.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags View Post
I don't think so. I believe they will toss Crazy Uncle Joe to the curb pretty quickly and put their efforts into Liawatha and ButtPirate Pete since both of those play to their sense of identity politics. Wouldn't surprise me if that ended up being the DEM ticket in the end.
I saw an on-line headline to the effect that the results in Iowa has jarred the confidence the Democrat establishment has in Joe Biden. Biden turned in a very weak showing in Iowa. He didn't need to win, but he needed to be a contender. He was NOT a contender. I'm surprised the Democrat establishment is still prolonging its lingering embrace with Joe after the outing of the video of Joe candidly and proudly testifying to his corrupt quid pro quo in withholding $1,000,000,000 in loan guarantees from Ukraine until they dismissed a Ukrainian prosecutor conducting an investigation of corrupt practices by the Ukraine energy company where Joe Biden's unqualified son was being paid a $1,000,000 annual salary. That story about Joe Biden is NOT going away any time soon. I think Democrats have demonstrated that they are not going to be tamed by beating them down one time (failure of the Russian collusion hoax) or beating them down a second time (failure of the impeachment hoax) but that they will keep up their Bonzai charges over and over and over until they are stomped on hard. So, I think there needs to be significant Republican effort investigating some of this crap -- namely the FISA warrant scandal and the Joe Biden corruption.

By the way. The specific manner in which this story of Biden's quid pro quo is described has always not quite satisfied me. Perhaps the story is told as it is because it is more obviously provable. But the story goes that Biden took action to protect his son. Well, Biden's action did indeed protect his son. But my guess that Biden's son taking a financially rewarding sinecure position in the corrupt Ukrainian energy company is an epiphenomenon. That is small potatoes. My guess is that Biden had a pre-existing corrupt relationship with the corrupt Ukrainian energy company, that the influence peddling conducted by Biden had substantial yet unearthed compensation -- Swiss bank account, some foundation? -- and that the job for Hunter Biden was only the tip of the iceberg of solid plunder Joe Biden got from the deal. C'mon! Joe Biden is going to sell his soul for a $1 M salary for his son? That does not seem to be a very shrewd price to sell the influence of the Vice President of the United States to a corrupt Ukrainian energy company rolling in dough. Think about it. As I say, this has haunted me for a long time. No one anywhere has mentioned this prospect.

Before finishing. Lindsey Graham said on TV last night or the night before that he is planning on launching three separate investigations in the Senate soon. One investigation of the Joe Biden quid pro quo I discuss above. One investigation of the FISA warrant corruption. And one investigation into the impeachment proceedings -- specifically the manner in which the whistle blower was handled, who he was, and what the basis of his trigger report was. I don't know what this last investigation is aimed at, but I glean that the idea is that this "whistle blower" was a well-known Democrat operative who is involved in a number of other specious attacks on the President. Thus, the case could be made explicitly that the whole impeachment was, on its face, a political hit job BUT FURTHER that there were illegal acts engaged in beyond that.

I think the Democrats have awakened a sleeping tiger. I also think they have united Republicans in a way they certainly weren't united before. I am speaking off Republicans in the House and Senate.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Typical Buck

AND,,,, Wait wait!!! LOL,,
They have to come early, stand in taped off "Zones" for round one,,,, Oh OH there's more,,, LOL
THEN,, after several hours if they don't have 15 % in their square, they get to change squares,,,
THEN,,, there's another round were people can be called "out",,, kinda like dodgeball or hopscotch...
Maybe musical chairs???? Idunno,,,
THEN,, they "count the squares", then "count the people in the squares",,,,,,, do some kind of mutant-voting/recording...

OH but wait, wait, there's more.... (baaawwwwwhahahahahaha)

AND THEN after many hours and days later, there's some kind of wonky app or "bleeped-up math" and they don't know who really won..

Sounds legit............................................. ......... (crickets #,,#,,#,,#,,#,,#,,#)

Last edited by TexasGulf3; 02-05-2020 at 08:33 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.