Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Quid Pro Quit >

Quid Pro Quit

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Quid Pro Quit

Old 11-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default Quid Pro Quit

Quid Pro Quo - asking for favors in return for US aid ($$$$) has gone on for decades. That's the reason we give foreign aid,,,, to influence other countries to favor/attend to American interests. That's why this issue is so damn stupid, all presidents do this and should. We're not going to give away Billions$$$ and they say "Ok, foreign Gov.-X, runaway and do what you like with our money..!"

The prez is completely within his rights to ask whatever he wants in return for our very generous $$$$ help. Investigate potential corruption???? You bet,!! Fine by me.

This is NOT an impeachable offense, no "High Crime or Misdemeanor" here. It's just the standard "give and take" for the US dolling out tax-payers funds to get something we/POTUS wants.

It's that simple, and why this witch-hunt will help Trump get even more votes and win big in 2020.

Last edited by TexasGulf3; 11-08-2019 at 10:08 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yes he is and yes it has. The dumbocrats continue to pound those words over and over along with their willing media buddies to get people who don't know what it is or means to think it was illegal. I will scratch your back if you scratch mine has been going on since there was politics and even before. The reason the dumbocrats can make progress with this kind of behavior is because our school systems are turning out functionally illiterate young people. The schools would rsther teach bobby has two daddies and Suzy has two mommies than things that will be useful after high school, like having a firm grasp on the English language and what words mean!
Old 11-07-2019, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Old 11-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Last edited by hardcastonly; 11-07-2019 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

Great cartoons. Yes, I agree that Trump will come out of this stronger than before. He's not leaving office before January 2021, and probably not before January 2025.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Yes he is and yes it has. The dumbocrats continue to pound those words over and over along with their willing media buddies to get people who don't know what it is or means to think it was illegal. I will scratch your back if you scratch mine has been going on since there was politics and even before. The reason the dumbocrats can make progress with this kind of behavior is because our school systems are turning out functionally illiterate young people. The schools would rsther teach bobby has two daddies and Suzy has two mommies than things that will be useful after high school, like having a firm grasp on the English language and what words mean!
Dude, I don't even know what to say. You are RIGHT ON, especially about the union/government schools. The kids they're turning out can't reason their way out of a wet paper bag, but they can tell you who won American Idol, or who Justin Bieber is dating.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Last edited by hardcastonly; 11-07-2019 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:47 AM
Typical Buck

AND,,,,!!!!

Trump will be acquitted/not guilty in the Senate trial - effectively he will be "Exonerated" just like he was in the Muller report.
These two points will be devastating ammo he can use in the eventual presidential debates, slamming the dem opponent to the floor...!!!

Pelosi should be burned at the stake for the practice of Bitch-craft...................................!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TexasGulf3; 11-08-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

Or perhaps the plan is to put off a trial until after the debates, using unsubstantiated accusations against Trump to attack him in the debates. It certainly wouldn't be anything new for them. If the Senate acquittal happens before the debates, their arsenal of organic fertilizer won't be available to them.

On some level, I blame the American people for this. If more of us adhered to the American ideals of justice, there would be little temptation to hurl random accusations because they would be ineffective. Sadly, I hear too many Americans saying things like "Trump has been accused of ....." not realizing that an unfounded accusation has no weight, in reality or law.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:03 PM
Dominant Buck

This isn't going to a vote. The Democrats will quickly on. This has been a PR Disaster to say the least.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright İ 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.