Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment >

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Old 11-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yea, if you believe that you are as demented as Erno! Of course, liberals of a feather flock together.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
It's starting to look like he used our money to strong arm the Ukrainian president into doing his bidding.
Other than shock-jock style hearsay, the only thing we have is a transcript which is pretty benign. Fifty dramatic innuendos, rumors, and accusations do not a single piece of evidence make.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 Do you mean like martial law? Suspend habeas corpus? If the Constitution is thrown in the proverbial trash bin, does that mean anarchy? Or the Purge?
Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Pick your poison...

What it really means: If D.J. Trump gets away free for what he's done against the United States...It will give future presidents like Trump a green light to also break constitutional law like Trump has done.
That sounds like you're okay with any or all of the "poisons" above happening if Trump is not thrown out of office and thus "gets away free."
Old 11-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cub Slayer View Post
Other than shock-jock style hearsay, the only thing we have is a transcript which is pretty benign. Fifty dramatic innuendos, rumors, and accusations do not a single piece of evidence make.
I guess we'll have to wait until the inquiry is over for some to catch up.

Welcome to the forum!
Old 11-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog Heard a report today that there will be a vote of the House on impeachment on Thursday...

Do you know why there will be a vote? Graham and McConnell sent a memo to Piglosi that included the names of 50 senators that said they will not vote in favor of any impeachment ruling from the house that has not followed precedent or allowed the accused to have any input. So if Piglosi kept going the way she is then she knows the senate will never convict. Basically Graham and McConnell just "trumped" her plan. Pun intended.

Edit, 6:11 PM... The report I just heard stated that the Thursday vote will be a vote to "formalize the impeachment inquiry", not an impeachment vote... Not sure if the first report I heard clarified that. If it did, I missed it...

I wonder if you eve understand what this means? Tor formalize the inquiry means they will have to agree to give the accused full access to all info and to be able to put forth a defense. It also gives the minority party a say in how things will be done. See my above on why this is being done.
I think you are a little ignorant about what is going on. Your hatred of trump is coloring your common sense.

Yes... I do admit my ignorance of the process... Seems to me you've shown a bit of ignorance as well... After the inquiry vote, things didn't turn out as you stated above... Didn't see that coming... But what do I know?

As for a "hatred" of Trump.... I'll admit that I have hatted individuals in my lifetime... Trump has not even come close to the hatred bar... I'd like to ask you to not make that comment again...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 11-03-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:07 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
I guess we'll have to wait until the inquiry is over for some to catch up.

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome! Technically a refugee from another forum that didn't really do it for me.

I am not holding my breath on these inquiries. The way things have been conveniently "leaked", I suspect that there is nothing of substance within, or we would have heard about it by now. We all want to know. Personally, I'd like the news to just shut the hell up until the information becomes available. The 24/7 coverage of nothing is grating.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Yes... I do admit my ignorance of the process... Seems to me you've shown a bit of ignorance as well... After the inquiry vote, things didn't turn out as you stated above... Didn't see that coming... But what do I know?
As for a "hatred" of Trump.... I'll admit that I have hatted individuals in my lifetime... Trump has not even come close to the hatred bar... I'd like to ask you to not make that comment again...
You just showed you don't know anything. What I wrote (that you quoted in red) is exactly what happened. Piglosi was under notice that if she kept things behind the doors then the senate intended to put it in the circular file. So she had to bring it in the open and that gives the GOP the right to subpeona and mount a defense by seeing what they have been doing. So tell me, just where did I get it wrong?

As to your Trmp hatred, you broadcast it all the time. You write it, you own it. Deal with it and I'll make any comment I want to as long as it is in keeping with forum rules. Embrace the suck SnowFlake.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Cub Slayer View Post
That's your first misrepresentation. The question was how has Trump hurt the United States, not your wittle feelings.
Do you want me to write a book???

The list of treasonable and unlawful acts by D.J. Trump...would be soooo' long...that would require many written pages of the truth.

Last edited by Erno86; 11-04-2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: added a few words
Old 11-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

You must have been dropped on your head when you were a baby! I am still waiting for you to name all these high crimes. Google away!
Old 11-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Do you want me to write a book???

The list of treasonable and unlawful acts by D.J. Trump...would be soooo' long...that would require many written pages of the truth.
No, I just want you to answer the question that you seem to be endlessly dancing around. You have made multiple posts claiming a long-list of offenses, but have yet to offer up a single example. Its much like the inquiry itself. Constantly claiming that someone did egregious wrongs without even an example, let alone evidence doesn't cut it.

I can do this too: "Boy if you only knew HALF the things that Mickey Mouse did, you'd demand he be locked up. Do you really want me to even BEGIN to list the atrocities committed by Mickey Mouse? I mean, its astonishing that with everything Mickey Mouse has done wrong, he hasn't been burned at the stake! I could write a volume of books on the evil deeds of Mickey Mouse!"

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service