Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment >

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Old 10-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Dominant Buck

The polls, media coverage and government press releases on politics all amount to propaganda which feeds america. Reminds me of the cold war bs that was fed to both sides about each other. I trust the government less and less every day and the media not at all.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RaySendero View Post
Ok, why repeat a poll you believe to be false?
Because I am discussing the poll being false. Do you read at all or just keep saying stuff?
Old 10-25-2019, 04:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
You did ask me,,

No I do not believe the poll you've cited... Nor do I believe that the poll is a true representation of Americans...
Fair enough, I don't know why it seems like we live in two different worlds. I reckon politics makes it seem like lots of people live in two different worlds.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:23 AM
Fork Horn

If a false poll is repeated enough, Someone will believe it.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm looking at this "impeachment" question. And I have to wonder. Will she call a vote or NOT.

Its been said, that if she does. She takes ALL the Senators out of the Running for President.

That being:
Warren, Sanders, Klobuchar, Booker, Harris
Leaving the rest to raise money and campaign.
Because they can't campaign while hearing the trial in the senate.

Not that ANY of this rounds DEMORAT candidates are worth a plugged nickel to begin with.

And, I add, that this has gone beyond the gathering evidence stage. Its become ludicrous. They have moved from one false hope to another. Calling each a bombshell that hasn't even fizzled out to nothingness. They just laid there, dead.

If this wasn't such a serious situation for our Republic, and its continuation to stand. I'd be laughing my socks off right now. But as it stands, if this continues to stand.

It sets a Precedent that ALL following Presidents can be impeached for less then nothing.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RaySendero View Post
If a false poll is repeated enough, Someone will believe it.
Yeah I don't think me discussing it being false and pointing out why it is false is making more people believe it. Of course I'm sure you didn't know that was being discussed because you clearly didn't bother reading before responding and now it just seems you are not grown up enough to just say you made a mistake and move on.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:11 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
I'm looking at this "impeachment" question. And I have to wonder. Will she call a vote or NOT.

Its been said, that if she does. She takes ALL the Senators out of the Running for President.

That being:

Not that ANY of this rounds DEMORAT candidates are worth a plugged nickel to begin with.

And, I add, that this has gone beyond the gathering evidence stage. Its become ludicrous. They have moved from one false hope to another. Calling each a bombshell that hasn't even fizzled out to nothingness. They just laid there, dead.

If this wasn't such a serious situation for our Republic, and its continuation to stand. I'd be laughing my socks off right now. But as it stands, if this continues to stand.

It sets a Precedent that ALL following Presidents can be impeached for less then nothing.
I really doubt she will call for a vote. First like has been said it will take some of the Dems out of the election campaign program and two will make the GOP RINOS crap or get off the pot. Right now some are talking impeachment but when the rubber meets the road I think they will follow their party lines and protect the POTUS. The game she is playing serves it's own purpose of throwing negativity that the media is fanning against Trump. Unfortunately Trump doesn't help himself with his off the cuff bizarre tweets which from what I can see most people hate. Pelosi will get as much mileage out of the threat of impeachment but I doubt she will pull the switch.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

ts been said, that if she does. She takes ALL the Senators out of the Running for President.

That being:
I think anyone erroneously assuming any democrat would allow documented facts to interfere with them voting for impeachment,
even if the facts show no grounds at all.. is rather clueless about how democrat party policy is enforced
Old 10-25-2019, 11:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, there is much legerdemain going on. Fake stories from the news media. Made up "transcript" readings by a Democrat representative. Ginned-up polls. I am reminded of the classic framing by Machiavelli: "Most are satisfied with appearances as though they were realities and often are more influenced by things that seem than by those that are."

I would ask the question what does this tell us about our democratic form of government, about our Republic of laws? Who is minding the chicken coop? Who is enforcing the laws on the powerful? To my mind this is all extremely indicative of the tyranny of the elites who no-how, no-way want to let Trump operate the reins of government as he has been duly elected to do.

I have seen that the DoJ has now opened a criminal investigation of the Russian Collusion investigation. This is an interesting wrinkle, and perhaps it is more significant in that it has largely been ignored by the press. I saw an article in NY Times that I only partially read that suggested Trump ought to be worried about creating the appearance that he is starting a political witch-hunt to protect himself. Talk about getting it all backwards. I do hope that finally some light and truth are going to be shined on the goings on in the creation of the FISA warrant. I want to observe that not just anybody can write a letter and send it to the judge presiding over the FISA court. These are seasoned, bar certified attorneys -- officers of the court. It is my understanding that when you sign your name to a brief and submit it to a court you are pledging yourself that what you are presenting is not fraudulent or aimed to mislead. I feel that the whole FISA warrant process was subverted knowingly by those people . . . and there ought to be prosecution for serious crimes related to that. This may be the tolling of the bell for this cynical army of never Trumpers. I hope so. Could the madness of different stories and chaotic information flying around be a barometer of how close the DoJ is getting to blowing the lid off the biggest scandal in the history of the US government? The administration recruiting the CIA, NSA, and FBI to spy on and undermine an opposition presidential candidate?
Old 10-25-2019, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
The polls, media coverage and government press releases on politics all amount to propaganda which feeds america. Reminds me of the cold war bs that was fed to both sides about each other. I trust the government less and less every day and the media not at all.
Here are a few quotes from Steve Bannon's 'War Room' on Gateway Pundit:

"Stop calling the inquiry a 'witch hunt' and a 'deep state' conspiracy, they said by way of guidance to the president and his advisers, because it's deluding too many Trump supporters into a sense of complacency."

"Stop insisting the polls showing majority support for the impeachment inquiry are 'fake news' --- because they aren't."

"Stop dismissing everyone who testifies about the Trump's administration's dealings with Ukraine as a radical unelected bureaucrat."

"And stop letting Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. Trump's personnel lawyer, go on Laura Ingraham's and Sean Hannity's prime time Fox News programs to defend the president."

"'We can't do the Rudy thing anymore,' said Mr. Bannon."

quotes: NYT's NATIONAL Thursday, October 24, 2019

Last edited by Erno86; 10-25-2019 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.