Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment >

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Old 11-25-2019, 02:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Somebody needs to ask some of these democrat politicians to show them on the doll where the President touched them.

Ive never seen a political party remain so butt-hurt over an election and so unwilling to accept the results.
Old 11-25-2019, 04:40 AM
Fork Horn

Seriously. What crime has Trump committed? The president has considerable latitude in conducting the executive affairs of the United States.
Trump covertly used his office and tax payers dollars for his own personal benefit. He wasn't seeking to benefit the United States, only himself.

If the Bidens are suspected of wrong doing, Trump and the Republican Senate have many U.S avenues available to them to get to the truth and I'd welcome an investigation.

More chillingly, he personally led the effort to damage his chief political opponent, an individual American citizen, through financial inducement of a foreign government. Bribery or blackmail, does it matter? He attempted to get a foreign government to do his dirty work for him.

Our political process should be free of any foreign or domestic meddling in order to have credibility and to earn and keep the faith of United States citizens. We should all be angry that the President of the United States played this game.
Old 11-25-2019, 06:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Biden a chief political opponent, Now that is funny! The man is so stupid he needs to be coached on how to pour his morning cereal into a bowl.
Old 11-25-2019, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Biden a chief political opponent, Now that is funny! The man is so stupid he needs to be coached on how to pour his morning cereal into a bowl.
Just shows how paranoid Trump is.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
Just shows how paranoid Trump is.
Oldtimr has a legitimate point. It's hard to make the case that Trump was so afraid of Joe Biden that he would do this.

CM, what you listed is what Trump is accused of doing, not what he's actually done. The evidence so far doesn't support the impeachment narrative. Unless the Democrats come up with something beyond hearsay and conjecture, this will go nowhere except Trump's reelection.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lets just be honest. The Bidens stole and laundered our tax dollars into their own bank accounts and its pretty obvious.

Who really cares who Trump ask to investigate them for that? I know I don't, I hope he does everything in his power to bring them down for it.

This is why we are sending our money all over the world. Because its a perfect scheme to launder tax payer dollars into politicians bank accounts.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:39 AM
Dominant Buck

You really think Biden is that smart?
Old 11-25-2019, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
You really think Biden is that smart?
That smart?

For the record I don't think this is all Biden, I bidens son just happened to be who they laundered the money to. Much bigger than just the Bidens IMO.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cub Slayer View Post
I wholeheartedly agree - If they had anything meaningful on Trump they would have used it by now. This impeachment is quickly becoming Russian Collusion 2.0.
No sir. The Sockdolager always comes at the end. Never the beginning.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
No sir. The Sockdolager always comes at the end. Never the beginning.
So your saying the 2 1/2 year Mueller failure was strategy?

​​​C. Davis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.