Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment >

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

In case anyone is stupid enough to believe the circus is a prelude to impeachment

Old 11-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Typical Buck

Woohoo!! Post # 100. Now back to the subject. What Cub Slayer said.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

I'll play along elkman. Checking in #101.

Half my posts weren't saying much anyway! That's how I got to 7,000+

-Jake
Old 11-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Cub Slayer View Post
How does it sound? It sounds like the forest floor deposits hunters use to identify what deer have been eating. The only concrete evidence is a transcript that indicates completely legal activity. If that's all you have, Trump is very safe.
You must be talking about the "redacted" transcript --- The full version of D.J. Trump's transcript "quid pro quo" call to the Ukrainian president, is still under lock an key; stored in a ultra-top secret web server for the president.

Will somebody please tell radio talk show host - Rush Limbaugh that this is so --- But I doubt you'll be able too...because the radio screeners for Rush would never let a caller on for making such a bold and truthful statement.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Dominant Buck

One thing about Rush he is on the right hand side in all cases. Personally I get kind of sick of listening to his one sided agenda and find his show boring.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
You must be talking about the "redacted" transcript --- The full version of D.J. Trump's transcript "quid pro quo" call to the Ukrainian president, is still under lock an key; stored in a ultra-top secret web server for the president.

Will somebody please tell radio talk show host - Rush Limbaugh that this is so --- But I doubt you'll be able too...because the radio screeners for Rush would never let a caller on for making such a bold and truthful statement.
Since the "redacted transcript" as you call it (it is NOT "redacted", BTW, please learn what "redacted" means) is the only one you could have seen, I thought it was a safe assumption that you were referring to that one. Otherwise your statement which you represented as fact is nothing but complete guesswork on your part.

I can't comment on the contents of a transcript I haven't seen, but that doesn't seem to be stopping you.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
One thing about Rush he is on the right hand side in all cases. Personally I get kind of sick of listening to his one sided agenda and find his show boring.
Rush Limbaugh's show is unlistenable. Even if you're interested in the topic (rare), and agree with him (even more rare), he beats everything to death.

Rush has an uncanny ability to condense a 10-minute idea down to 2 hours.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Since the "redacted transcript" as you call it (it is NOT "redacted", BTW, please learn what "redacted" means) is the only one you could have seen, I thought it was a safe assumption that you were referring to that one. Otherwise your statement which you represented as fact is nothing but complete guesswork on your part.

I can't comment on the contents of a transcript I haven't seen, but that doesn't seem to be stopping you.
The lack of knowledge about anything doesn't stop him from telling you how much he knows, which of course s absolutely nothing, , zip, zero, nada!
Old 11-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post

I thought you bought Schiff's version of the call.
How did Schiff get into Trump's super-duper secret server?
Ever thought Schiff might be lying to you like he has for the last 3 years?
Schiiff did say all during the Mueller fiasco that he had unequivocal evidence Trump colluded with Russia. Now Schiff is reduced to a benign phone call from a so called leftist hack who only got a second hand account of the call.
One of the few people countering the 3 year lie is Rush, he has been right from day one.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 11-06-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator

Old 11-07-2019, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think Erno meant to say edited. It's common for people to use redacted in place of edited. For information: when I redacted reports etc. Certain things where blacked out but the rest of the sentence remained. Editing is actually changing what is written.

Redacting is honest and editing is not IMHO

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service