Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Holding your breath? >

Holding your breath?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Holding your breath?

Old 09-25-2019, 10:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Holding your breath?

The second day of the Impeachment Inquiry, and nothing from the Trumpers?
Old 09-26-2019, 03:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

What is to say, a bunch of corrupt demonrats anti America pukes are trying to get rid if Trump before they have to lose another election to him. What should be happening is a clean out of the house of the trash democrats. I read that transcript and there was nothing in it that was out of line. The whole thing is another witch hunt. Happy now?
Old 09-26-2019, 03:59 AM
Dominant Buck

You need to understand what is going on. The IG report is about to drop and it's not very good for the Democrats and the Obama administration. Then right behind that is the AG Durham's report which should contain indictments along with a detailed report on Ukraine. Biden will be featured. The ironic, well it Democrats, Democrat Senator Murphy actually traveled to Ukraine and in no uncertain terms told them if they dare investigate Biden and his son, that will be the end of bipartisanship and their military aid. So just like Biden and his threats, you have another Senator threatening aid unless investigations end in Ukraine. If that doesn't satisfy your concerns, we have other Democrat Senators on record telling Ukraine to dully cooperate with Mueller on digging up dirt on Trump and Russian collision. That was Menendez, Leahy and the big DICK Durbin.

So tell me, are you getting sucked into this media BS?

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 09-26-2019 at 05:38 AM.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

The real news is Trump just defeated Biden and convinced the Dems to help him do it.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

The is nothing from the "Trumpers" because there is nothing to say. DEMs are imploding themselves so why should the GOP say or do anything? I read the transcript (it is only 5 pages long and is online) and there is nothing there that concerns me. Just another round fired downrange by the DEMs that missed its target. Trump will easily win the 2020 race the way the DEMs are acting.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:46 AM
Typical Buck

If they weren't before, the media is 110% in step with this movement. All I hear on the big 3 television outlets is "Trump asking Ukraine for dirt on Biden". They call Biden a political opponent which in my mind he is not until he receives the nomination. The media fails to mention Biden's misgivings with Ukraine and his son. They fail to mention Crowdstrike and their role in the Hillary Russia dossier which is likely why Trump was asking for the investigation.

My two biggest concerns are 1) the Republicans are seemingly not standing their ground by putting out their facts and 2) Rudy G.

I hope FM is correct and the IG FISA abuse report unfolds with the truth behind the Russia/Mueller mess.

p.s. at least the Democrats didn't cause another mass shooting with an AR-15. I'm confident one is in the works especially if the impeachment avenue becomes a dead end.

Last edited by rogerstv; 09-26-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: added info
Old 09-26-2019, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trump...with Giuliani running shadow on Ukrainian policy, are handling the administration like a couple of mob bosses; that includes a quid pro quo deal with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zeleasky, which linked U.S. military aid to Ukraine in exchange for dirt on Joe Biden and his late son.

I agree that "Trump must be held accountable" with an impeachment inquiry in the works.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Trump...with Giuliani running shadow on Ukrainian policy, are handling the administration like a couple of mob bosses; that includes a quid pro quo deal with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zeleasky, which linked U.S. military aid to Ukraine in exchange for dirt on Joe Biden and his late son.

I agree that "Trump must be held accountable" with an impeachment inquiry in the works.
Actually its Biden who is being exposed in quid pro quo deals and people like you are helping Trump do it....Keep up the good work.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a Trumper, or an anti-Trumper. I did vote for him and as of now I will again.

There's really not much if anything here. It's essentially someone who was NOT there and did NOT have access to the info, saying "I was told by others that this happened", teh complaint was evaluated and weighed as not having merit. WH released a memo summarizing the conversation it shows nothing. Nobody who was actually there or has access to the information has come forward.

AS for why the R's aren't bringing up Biden, Crowdstrike etc. That's easy, it's because it's not part of this issue. I personally am pretty sick of any side defending an action by saying "well you should look at the other side". Obama did it forever blaming Bush, Trumpers are now doing it by saying "go look at Hillary". Is there merit in looking at what those people did? Sure, but not as a defense of what Trump is accused of.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post

I am still waiting for you to be correct on anything!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.